CRT Deposit..what happens to it?

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
First let me start by saying, I am glad they put the deposit rule into place... but I have a few questions stemming form the fact that, I do not recall seeing it on my amex bill so,

1. When do they cahrge your card?
2. Is the amount deducted from your dining bill, or do they credit the deposit back and you then pay the full amount?

Thanks
27 days

i believe it is deducted from the total bill. not sure why your card has not been charged. they sure charge mine in a hurry!:p

Thank you for posting this question! It's been on my mind, but I kept forgetting to ask. The deposit was charged to my card within the month, and I wondered what would happen once we got there.

I am under the impression that I can pay cash for the meal - now I do wonder if it will be discounted the amount of the deposit, or if that will be credited to my account and then we pay full price for the meal... hmmm. Anyone?

Lori

Thanks for the deposit information. For a few dollars more they should just go ahead and charge you in advance for the breakfast!

Tina

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter