• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowd calendars next week... what the heck?

Well, minus the stars that will be playing in the Super Bowl at least... it is a joke of a game, since it doesn't count for anything!
And minus all the stars who aren't in the Super Bowl and have anything better to do, like get a root canal.

I'm confused about the crowd calendars for next week. We just changed our travel dates and I'm looking over the calendars for next week. We arrive on Wednesday which seems to be low crowd day. Then it goes up to moderate and then high on Saturday but then WDW prep. School shows all low crowds for the week and weekend. I'm not sure what to expect now. With the unusually high crowds the past week, anybody have an idea of what we might be up against?
Not sure whose calendar you're looking at but be sure to trust the ones that actually visit the parks weekly.

And minus all the stars who aren't in the Super Bowl and have anything better to do, like get a root canal.

Ehh.. agree to disagree. It's still a lot of the good/best players from many of the teams. It's not a popular game by any means, but being it's the first time in Orlando, I just think no one can predict how it will go or how it will impact surrounding areas.

So is it the consensus that it's going to be busier than usual late January crowds because of the game?

We'll be in WDW 2/4-2/12 and there's no consensus on crowd calendars. Touring Plans, easyWDW, and KennythePirate give 3 different answers for most of our days.

So, I don't think anyone knows anymore, with all the gyrations Disney has done to boost low-crowd times.

I just noticed your ISU picture! We live in the DSM area and my in-laws live in Ames!! Though, I have to say my family is more Iowa fans! Have fun on your trip!!

The new group of Disney College Program kids have been checking in over the past few weeks. My daughters check in is Jan 30. There are a fair number of families traveling for a mini vacay.

Trusting a crowd calendar is a mistake. Disney has closed much of that by price changes. For the most part, the parks will always be a 6 or higher. Just accept it and go with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter