"Croc" Knock-offs at Target

jiminy14

DIS Veteran
Found "Croc" knock-offs at my local Target today for $9.99. Had lots of spring colors like pink and purple. Seemed to be similar to those offered by Payless last year.

Thanks for the info. I originally started with Payless knockoffs, but have found with 3 real pair of Croc's that the knockoffs just can't compare after time!

Big fan of Crocs (except the Nile sandal); but after a year - their tread is starting to wear on the sole.

I've never had this happen with any shoe before...guess I luved them too much!

What colors do they have at Walmart and Target?
I have navy blue and black from Payless and I love them. I have terrible neuralgia from the chemo meds and my toes are totally numb. I have to wear strong shoes so if I drop something on my feet they will be protected because I can't feel pain. I have dropped heavy stuff a few times and didn't get injured but when I wear my sneakers I do.
I also had a blast last year with my neice and nephew in the puddles. It made them giggle when aunt Peggie kicked and splashed like a little kid.
I do need the ones with the back strap because with the numbness I can't keep backless shoes on anymore. Peggie

At Target, I mainly noticed spring colors like pink, purple, and yellow. I didn't look at all of the "Crocs" so I'm not sure if there were any in black, blue, or tan. They did have the back strap on them if that helps.

I tried on the ones at Target today, they are in no way as comfortable as the original crocs. In fact, they felt "hard" to stand on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter