[Creative, EYE CATCHING title for a Trip Report] Including Pics. -- Eighth Update!!!

I am butting in again. maybe this can be Daughter and Mother pre trip report?

Ok Jenny we have 7 weeks to go. I want more about the last trips. Actually if you use search you probably can find my trip reports from both trips. Now that would be fun. I will go look for it.

The reason we are eating at Rainforest cafe is due to before we realized we could go during free dining I bought give certificates for rainforest and Planet Hollywood. I hate the fact that the trip seems to revolve around the food. But when we get there I know lots of these plans will fly out the window. I am hoping for the change of TS to CS.

Since this is Saturday and not working, we are going shopping for some shorts and some supplies for the trip. We still need to make the grocery order (I need Diet DR Pepper).

Since we are flying, (Jenny and I have never flew) (I am scared to death) a couple nights ago we were out and drove my the airport and it just so happened a plane was just ready to take off. It was neat, we watched the plane go up really fast and it disappeared. But the dreaming we are going to be on one of those pretty soon. It was exciting.

Another thought happened yesterday at work. I was late turning my desk calendar over to August and now I can see the date we are leaving, month prior and next month. At that point I realized it that long before we see the World. :banana:

Ok more later.

Ok Found the trip report from our MOmmy and daughter trip in 2001. Oh boy it was written really bad. So day by day I will copy and paste and edit. My thoughts of it now.

2001 August trip
ME 36 mother of wonderful daughter
Jenny 9 year old DD

We went my greyhound left on a Saturday night. The ride last about 30 hours. According to the trip report it was not that bad, but I don't think I want to do it again. We did take snacks, blankets and pillows.

All that didn't matter, I was taking my little girl to the DW just the two of us. We planned to play it by ear and do what we wanted.

Arrived August 6th, which was a Monday

Arrived at 5:10 in the morning, Tiffany was at the bus station to meet us.
Stopped at Goodings for a soda and snack stop. Jenny was so excited we found an autograph book with a matching pen that was different than the one she had the year prior. (the little things that excite kids)

We stayed at the All Star Music arrive by 6 am and thank goodness the room was ready. (we needed a nap and shower) Jenny slept till about 1, but it was just amazing watching her sleep know, know we were at the world. ten days just me and her. I was in heaven.

We first went to Epcot, rode Spaceship Earth (oh I am going to miss it so much on this trip) and we emailed Daddy who was still home. I love that free picture they give you. (Are they still free?)

Then we headed over to Chef Mickeys for dinner. What a wonderful surprise. We had a blast. The thing that I remember is Jenny put a big hunk of potatoes in the cloth napkin. Yes you can guess it when the music began the potatoes went everywhere. It was so funny. It was like two 9 year old best friends instead of mommy and daughter. We had a blast.

Then we headed back to MK for the late night parade. Road several rides, her little face at It a Small World. Front row curb just minutes before the parade. Jenny got so excited the fish came round and winked at her. Never will do the first parade if they have two running. It was wonderful.

That day Jenny thought Mommy was the best and I knew Jenny was the best.

End of day one. Jenny do you remember all this?

='] That was so sweet.

-I will not be the grammar police- :p

Eh, I remember some of it, but mostly I remember just thinking it was so amazing.

Oops, wrong username, this is Jenny. [Babypiglet]

Oh so sorry my faithful [cough] readers, I've been busy the last few days. I have work today but I'll try to make an update tonight.

=] Jenny.

Tuesday

We were up very early and spent part of day at MK till about 1 then jumped to MGM at about 3 for dinner at 50's prime time.

It started to rain and we decided we were just too tired to enjoy a big dinner, so we cancelled dinner and made ADR's for the next night. Decided to eat lunch at Peco Bills' and had a YUMMY chicken wrap. Then back to food court for dinner. Yuck not at good as AllStar Sports food court.

That day we found lots of characters at MK, done fantasyland, and toon town and part of tomrrow land. At MGM we watched Muffets, Honey I shrunk the kids playground, and GMR. the hunchback man was in front of MGM at 3 when we arrived.

After we got done eating, we decided it'd be a good time for a refreshing late night swim.

Great end to a magical day.

That was the second day, on our second trip!

More updates later, I PROMISE.

Hey, only 41 days til our TRIP!!!

Well, I dropped off this TR because I started a bit too early. I'll be leaving the week after next, so when I get back I'll either start a real TR on the TR board, or one on the Teen Board. I hope you all read it, and sorry I didn't say why I left.

:) Have fun trips you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter