Create Your Own Mr. Potatoe Head DTD

jennstew

Earning My Ears
I saw that you can fill a box with Mr. Potatoe Head parts at a store in DTD for 12.00 is this a good deal? Are there any other good deals I should watch for? We are taking our son 2yrs and daughter 4yrs in Oct. and thought we would look around DTD one afternoon.
Thanks
Jenn:D

I was just there last week and I thought it was $16.00 - you could get the potato if needed, if getting the potato - open it and fill it - omit potato if not needed -

Carol

Last year it was $12 but it could have gone up this year. We thought it was a good deal and they have a lot of Disney items for PH. The only stipulation is that the box closes, other than that, stuff all you can. e already had potatos so we just stuffed parts in ours.

AuntMinnie - Yes it is the same size head. The one thing you have to remember is that if you buy the accessories like autograph book, camera, etc, that you need to get arms there as well because they do not connect onto the arms that you usually get when buying a mr. Potato Head in your local store.

Waiting for the train back home after WDW and the cruise, I saw a little girl with a PH and a box-full of parts. That must be where she got it from. She certainly seemed to be having a blast with that thing!

I'm soooooo excited over hearing about the mr potato head parts...I'm a potato head fanatic and have been telling my dh about it all day! My kids think I'm a lunatic!

Thanks - another "MUST DO" added to our list.

I'm thinking, since I was going to let the kids each get a toy at DTD, now this will count as the baby's toy. She is 16 months and she'll love it and then she'll always have it from her 1st trip to WDW.

momxx5 -- my DD will be 16mos also when we go in February. You are probably going before that, huh? I hope you post as to how things go...I'd like to know what to expect with the baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter