Crafty for GKTW - November 9th

belle41379

Disney is my happy place.
Are you crafty? Perhaps like to DISign shirts or autograph books? Why not use that hobby to benefit GKTW?

I will be purchasing booth space at a holiday bazaar in November to raise money for GKTW. Here's my plan:

I will be selling Disney related items with 100% of the proceeds going to Power of 10/GKTW. GKTW information will be available. I'd also like to see if I can find a local family who has benefited from GKTW to be present.

Want to help? Send me a private message and I'll send you the address where you can send your crafty items to donate for the booth. :).

Not crafty, but like crafty stuff and live near Ohio? Come get some cool stuff AND help us raise money. Win-Win!!

Crafty Donation Ideas...

Autograph Books
Clothing (princess skirts, swim suit coverups, shorts, etc.)
Lanyards
Crayon/Activity packs
Pot holders
Decorated Cups/mugs
Character Pillowcases
Scrapbook page kits
Headbands
DISigned t-shirts
Custom bags or purses
Disney "subway art" framed prints
Disney quote framed prints

Be creative and have fun! This is a great way to participate in a GKTW fundraiser from the comfort of your own home (well, and post office)!

Are you crafty? Perhaps like to DISign shirts or autograph books? Why not use that hobby to benefit GKTW?

I will be purchasing booth space at a holiday bazaar in November to raise money for GKTW. Here's my plan:

I will be selling Disney related items with 100% of the proceeds going to Power of 10/GKTW. GKTW information will be available. I'd also like to see if I can find a local family who has benefited from GKTW to be present.

Want to help? Send me a private message and I'll send you the address where you can send your crafty items to donate for the booth. :).

Not crafty, but like crafty stuff and live near Ohio? Come get some cool stuff AND help us raise money. Win-Win!!

Crafty Donation Ideas...

Autograph Books
Clothing (princess skirts, swim suit coverups, shorts, etc.)
Lanyards
Crayon/Activity packs
Pot holders
Decorated Cups/mugs
Character Pillowcases
Scrapbook page kits
Headbands
DISigned t-shirts
Custom bags or purses
Disney "subway art" framed prints
Disney quote framed prints

Be creative and have fun! This is a great way to participate in a GKTW fundraiser from the comfort of your own home (well, and post office)!

How about an Etsy shop... While I know nothing about them and am in no way crafty I would be happy to buy.. especially if money went to GKTW!!

Just a thought

I have been meaning to knit a Mickey Mouse scarf (whose patter I found on the DIS) for the longest time. This might actually motivate me to do that. If I'm not legally allowed to do that, I can possibly modify it to be a podcast scarf. Send me a PM if this becomes a reality and I will get started.

How about an Etsy shop... While I know nothing about them and am in no way crafty I would be happy to buy.. especially if money went to GKTW!!

Just a thought

I'll see how the craft show goes, and am totally open to this idea if we have things left over. :)

I have been meaning to knit a Mickey Mouse scarf (whose patter I found on the DIS) for the longest time. This might actually motivate me to do that. If I'm not legally allowed to do that, I can possibly modify it to be a podcast scarf. Send me a PM if this becomes a reality and I will get started.

Sent you a PM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter