• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CP Breakfast day of Magic Hours

boogiebeaglemom

Earning My Ears
Got a CP reservation at 8:10am, but there are magic hours that day so park open at 8am. Can I still get in early before others or will they make me wait til 8?

I'm afraid I don't know the answer to this - but I hope someone does because I was wondering the same thing. Hope someone can help! :)

Not sure in the answer but don't you need to be there a little but before your ADR? If the park opens at 8 you'd struggle to get there on time with all people so hopefully they let you in a little early! X

Yes to your answer, CMs should let you in the park, I would say NLT 0740, they say it could take 15 mins (but that is with lots of people around) and they want you to be 15 mins early, so that's 30 minutes. Besides, most CMs know people want those empty park pics, so you should be fine. Problem will be getting through the people standing around waiting to get in giving you all the dirty looks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter