CP before park opening

Pre-park opening dining reservations are among the most sought after reservations so they book up very quickly, but April 30 is 5½ months away so you have a lot of time to keep checking online and on the April cancellation thread.

touringplans.com has a reservation finder. You just plug in the info for the reservation you are looking for and they will text/email you if they find something. Ive used it to find BOG reservations. Works great!

touringplans.com has a reservation finder. You just plug in the info for the reservation you are looking for and they will text/email you if they find something. Ive used it to find BOG reservations. Works great!
Thank you for this tip. I'm trying to get 8am CP on 3-23-17.

When we were in Disney in 2014 I was able to get Crystal Palace breakfast the night before on the app. My daughter and I left early, watched the rope drop and then headed into the park as soon as it opened. She loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter