Courtyard for $20 at Downtown Disney??

mom2smjn

Disneynut who married Disneyfreak and had Disneyki
Has anyone gotten this rate ???.... it was in a recent issue of All Ears newsletter. Also have any of you stayed there and was it nice??????

I called the other day to check the dates and it is a valid special. Running from 8/11-10/3 on Sundays-Thursday for $20.02.
Unfortunately we are going on October 20th! Hoping they extend it, would change from All Stars to Marriott for that price in a heartbeat!
The phone number is (800)223-9930.

I was able to get the rate for 8/20 to 8/23. The Sunday and Monday weren't available, and I was offered a $79 dollar rate. Instead, I fooled around for the first time on the DVC rent and trade board, and now DH and I are staying at OKW for 2 nights. Not a bad way to celebrate our 31st anniversary a week early. We'll both be back teaching at school and college the next week!

I just booked this when it first came out for my friend for 5 nights in mid Sept. now hopefully I can find her airfare!

Disnee Dad Says........................................Yes it is pretty nice. Good sized room, nice pool, don't be scared off by the price. It is a very clean place. Stayed there last November for $25, didn't know we were getting ripped off!!!!LOL

We stayed here last October for $29 a night including weekend time. We hit the only week that $29 was available for the weekend too. I was well satisfied for the price. It's roomier then All-Star's. I liked being close to Downtown Disney. The resort has a bus service to the parks but we didn't use it.

I'm not a resort person and we use the room to sleep. I rather save the money. The money saved can be used to go to a nicer restaurant, etc. or banked.

We got the rate of 20.02 for Sun, Mon, and Wed of our travel dates Aug 11-15. We were able to take advantage of another discount and got $70 for the Tuesday. Still, the bottom line was fantastic. Can't wait!

We stayed there last Nov for $25. We requested a room in the tower on a high floor overlooking DD and got it. Don't be shy with requests! The lobby is an atrium with a glass elevator. there is a lounge, snack bar , and a breakfast buffet in the morning (6.95?). They also have a sit-down rest. , arcade, disney gift shop and guest services. They did have a bell person and did store our luggage for us until the room was ready. The parking was self parking and was free. There was no resort fee.

The room was large and clean. The furniture and rug were very plain. That was my only complaint. There was a sink inside the bathroom and one outside. There was a coffeemaker, free coffee, iron, board, safe, hairdryer, room service, laundry valet. I'm sure they had a laundry room. This is a full service, business hotel, so the amenities are definitely there.

The pool area was nice. Two large pools (One heated). A kiddie pool ad playground. Also, a hot tub. About a 10 minute walk to DD. We didn't use the bus, as we had our own car. There was also a rental car desk in the lobby.

For 20.00 the hotel is a steal, even if the rooms themselves could use freshening up.There was nothing really wrong with them, they were just very plain in decor.

Also had a nice balcony from which we saw fireworks nightly.

Call 1-800-223-9930 and ask for "100 years of magic" rate. It runs from 8/11-10/3 for sun-thurs. I think they also have a special rate for Fri and Sat if you are using this rate. You have to ask or they will charge you the regular rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter