Coupon Train ~~ Hop over to our new Thread. Link on last page.

Sorry that I haven't posted. Been away and forgot to post ahead of time.

Been getting all of your envies each week. Thanks :yay:

TTFN

DisneyWalleI recieved an envie from you yesterday. Thanks!

Eyor44- Got your envelope today. Thanks so much!:goodvibes
:thumbsup2

I will be sending the July newsletter out to everyone in a day or two now that we've got 243 pages in our current train thread. :thumbsup2 I have a feeling one of the mods might be locking this thread in the very near future as we get closer and closer to 250 pages. I will post a link to the new train thread in the newsletter and hope everyone will find us without too much trouble. :) Please bookmark it for easy access in the future. Have a great weekend! :goodvibes

My bags are packed and I'm ready for the next stop. :goodvibes

Tink471 - I put another small envelope out in the mail for you this afternoon. I am going away tomorrow to the Outer Banks :beach: so I won't be able to mail to you on Monday. I will mail all of Sunday's coupons as well as any others that I receive while I am gone on the following Monday (7/18).

Tink471 - I put another small envelope out in the mail for you this afternoon. I am going away tomorrow to the Outer Banks :beach: so I won't be able to mail to you on Monday. I will mail all of Sunday's coupons as well as any others that I receive while I am gone on the following Monday (7/18).

Enjoy!!! :woohoo:

Shelby5514-->got your envelope in the mail

TreslovesWDW-->I will mail the coupons I got this week to you tomorrow as I am going away Sunday night. Will include this weeks and next weeks Sunday paper coupons in the envelope I mail you 7/18.

Rec'd my envie today, thanks!!

SHORTSTUFF7429 I'm going to put your envie in the mail on Saturday, in case I can't get to the PO on Monday. We have a lot going on! Clipped the soon-to-expire coupons toward the front, so you can get to them quickly. I'll put this Sunday's coupons in a separate envie and send it to you on Tuesday.

Didn't have the first coupon insert in the paper this weekend. Since I mailed an envie on Friday, I'll mail as soon as I get an envie from my buddy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter