Counting down ... NINE days to go ...

Memaw2Wm

DIS Veteran
YAY! Doing the single digit dance here. Am going to start packing this weekend. :banana:

Hey, my dancing banana didn't work :-(

So how about a :bounce:

I am dancing too!

Although I am a little jealous of one of my friends. :( She leaves tomorrow, and I still have a whole week to wait!!!:mad: :p

Now if I can just get my daughter and granddaughter on the plane w/o incident.

My daughter (28) doesn't like to fly ... she's only flown once ... she's whining about crashing in the Everglades and being eaten by alligators ... about all the dirt and germs on planes ... breathing in air that the other passengers have exhaled ... sheesh!

On the other hand, I can see why my granddaughter (6) doesn't want to get on the plane because she's afraid we're going to crash into the Pentagon ... the memory of the terrorist attacks are burned into her brain b/c her preschool teacher lost her husband at the Pentagon not to mention that we will be flying out of Dulles.

I'm hoping that our flight will be a smooth one and Cissy will realize that most of the time flying is safe and enjoyable.

jwsqrdplus2 and Arielle22 where are you staying? We'll be in a cabin in Ft. Wilderness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter