Countdown Chain... Want one?

Could you please send me a copy of your chain. Jenn504(at)yahoo dot com.

You must be a wonderful person for doing this since 2007. Sharing the love of Disney and helping make a great start to people's trips. Thank you

I'd love a chain! sriley74(at)gmail(dotcom)

I did the Mickey heads of the paint cards from Home Depot. It was a huge pain. This sounds fantastic. I'm surprising my girls on Easter morning with a box of things. This would be great to put in there.

Thank you!!

I was lucky enough to get a copy of this early on and it looks like the OP hasn't been back since August so I'd be happy to share if with anyone who wants to send me their email through private messages or my email sunni4370@gmail.com

You can actually find this on Pinterest but since I didn't create the chain and it wasn't the OP who shared on Pinterest I'm not comfortable sharing any links.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, Sorry I have been away, but I'm back and have updated the chain to represent the latest Disney movies, including Moana and Zootopia plus others. So if anyone wants an updated Disney Countdown Chain, either post a reply here or send me an email. dndb1@hotmail.com I'll check this every few days and get these out as soon as possible.

Enjoy the chain!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!