could anyone check an AP rate for me?

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
I was thinking of maybe a quick trip next week to WDW. Our AP's expired so I can't check to see if there is anything available for 11/7 to 11/10, with an AP discount.

Thanks!!!! :wave::wave:

I was thinking of maybe a quick trip next week to WDW. Our AP's expired so I can't check to see if there is anything available for 11/7 to 11/10, with an AP discount.

Thanks!!!! :wave::wave:

Not sure how many you need for but based on the photo in your signature I checked 2 adults and 2 kids over the age of 10. Looks like for 11/7-11/10 you have your pick at the All Stars @91 bucks a night, Riverside for 149 a night, AKL for 360, Coronado for 138, Yacht Club for 311. And a few other places. So there is quite a bit of AP discount availability

thank you so much!!! I want to get away with just the hubbie. Those youngins are 26 and 24 now. Maybe I should update my pics??? :rotfl::rotfl:

thank you so much!!! I want to get away with just the hubbie. Those youngins are 26 and 24 now. Maybe I should update my pics??? :rotfl::rotfl:

No problem haha. Just reran it and it seems the price is the same and still same availability so lots of choices and some pretty good discounts (especially that AKL one). Now i kind of wish i could run off next week and go to Disney.

we were supposed to go away somewhere else next week but we canceled when I started a new job. Well that job sucked and now I'm temporarily unemployed. Hahahaha. Now to see if the guy who has the real job can still get away. :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter