Coronado Springs Resort - New Unofficial FAQ Thread - November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked through Orbitz earlier this month (ended up with split stay for various reasons) and I could not find a room for the night of May 4. A LM room at AoA came available after I had been searching for a day or two, so rooms definitely will show up.

Of course a Standard View (passholder rate) room became available today right after posting that :rotfl::cool1::cheer2: Thanks!

Hello. ..
Does anyone know if you can get a cot for the room. DS(17) & DD(16) Will not share a bed and I can't see getting 2 rooms for the 4 of us.

Hello. ..
Does anyone know if you can get a cot for the room. DS(17) & DD(16) Will not share a bed and I can't see getting 2 rooms for the 4 of us.

There are some rollaways available. We usually bring a twin air mattress since our kids do not like to sleep together.

Hi everyone! Joining in here as I've decided CSR is our next resort! I have a ten night stay booked at POR in September, but will likely call and switch it to CSR if/when FD is released. My question is: are business class rooms generally included in the free dining promotion? Thanks in advance!

Anyone? :)

Does anyone know if the Maya grill still serves the flight of margaritas? Can't find it on the menu at all. Tia.

I can't remember if I asked this or not, but we booked our room through the employee discount for a Preferred Room-King. Are these only in one section of the hotel? If so, I'm assuming I don't need to call with any specific room requests?

I can't remember if I asked this or not, but we booked our room through the employee discount for a Preferred Room-King. Are these only in one section of the hotel? If so, I'm assuming I don't need to call with any specific room requests?

Preferred rooms are in casitas 1, 2 and 3. There are king rooms in each of those buildings. If you have a preference among those buildings, you can call and have your request noted.

Just booked a 5 night trip to CSR leaving Monday May 5!! This will by my 6th stay at CSR and will be 30 weeks pregnant. Can't wait to get in the pool!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'll be at CSR 5/29-6/7! This will be my third time staying at the resort. It's made my standards so high for moderate resorts that I can't imagine staying at any other one!

Staying at CSR for our first time in November. I'm excited but have been reading a lot of mixed reviews on different sites. :confused3 Joining this thread so I can learn as much as possible before we go.:)

Staying at CSR for our first time in November. I'm excited but have been reading a lot of mixed reviews on different sites. :confused3 Joining this thread so I can learn as much as possible before we go.:)

The same thing happened to me. My coworker even said to switch. But...we loved it. We ate, swam, did laundry, used bus, shopped, watched a movie on the playground, etc. it was awesome.

We are going 5/21 - 5/26 and staying Business Class, King Bed room. Can't wait!! :cool1:This is one of the only resorts I've never stayed at so will be lots of fun to explore and see how it is!

kellyf2626 said:
We are going 5/21 - 5/26 and staying Business Class, King Bed room. Can't wait!! :cool1:This is one of the only resorts I've never stayed at so will be lots of fun to explore and see how it is!

Stayed business class last year and had a great time! I thought the resort was lovely. It was very quiet!

We'll see you in the Lounge on 5/24-26! :thumbsup2

This will be our 3rd Business Class stay; on 5/26 we move over to AKL for 5 nights. (my 2 favorite resorts! ;))

We are supposed to check in today, but we are stuck on a plane that was diverted to Tampa. :( Weather must be really crappy in Orlando right now.
Oh well, I am sooo close. Save me some refreshment in the lounge. I will need a sangria by the time we finally get there. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter