Coronado Restort help!

plutosbuddie

Mouseketeer
Hi, guys! I'm going to Disneyworld, and I am SO EXCITED!! We leave in 82 days.

We are staying at the Coronado, and I have a few questions, I know you DIS'rs can answer! I appreciate the help and knowledge as always!

I did spring for a preferred room;
We want to be close to the bus system without a walk, a pool close isn't necessary, but an updated room would be nice. I have horrible allergies/asthma, and hotel room mold isn't ideal. I'm hoping you could give me some help with room suggestions.

Also, what is your favorite signature dining option? So far we have Brunch (the best meal) at California Grill, Artist Point for dinner, Jiko for our animal kingdom day and La Hacienda de San Angel Dinner after scuba diving with the fishes!

Thanks you guys!!

Have you checked the Coronado FAQ thread? I know this isn't a helpful as a direct answer but they have which buildings house the preferred locations and I found it a really great resource for when I booked my stay there last November. Plus fans of Coronado usually monitor that thread to offer help more than probably this form.
As far as favorite signature dining option I really love Flying Fish at the Boardwalk however I have no been able to eat there since they did the reno/menu overhaul! Although it still looks amazing.

We like Casitas 3, it is a little bit of a walk, but not too bad, to Bus Stop 2. That is actually the first stop. Casitas 1 and 2 are closer to the main bus stop, which is last. You would usually end up having to stand if it is a busy time. So, I always request Casitas 3, when I book a preferred location. Our favorite signature is Narcoossee's. We go every trip.

A room update is an open question, as they seem to be starting the refurb in Ranchos and don't seem to be doing Casitas any time soon.

All preferred rooms are in Casitas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter