Coronado Fans-PLEASE POST WITH REVIEWS & RECENT PHOTOS!

Does anyone have recent pictures of some of the menus (Peeper Market or Café Rix)? I was curious if some of the drinks such as milkshakes and cappuccinos were offered as a dining plan snack credit. Thanks!:)

Does anyone have recent pictures of some of the menus (Peeper Market or Café Rix)? I was curious if some of the drinks such as milkshakes and cappuccinos were offered as a dining plan snack credit. Thanks!:)
image.jpg Cafe rix only serves coffee.

Which building would you request to be the closest to the main building? We have stayed at Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge and Beach Club and loved being close to get our mugs filled. When we stayed at PORS, it seemed like it was so far away to just get a drink! We are planning on staying at CSR right after Christmas thru Jan 6. With the crowds at that time, I imagine my hubby will be sneaking back to the room to rest and relax and he will want to be as close as possible to the food court! LOL I thought he'd do better being close to some of the hammocks but he wants close to drinks and food (and probably the lounge!)
Keep in mind that you can get your mugs filled at the pool as well and you can also get food there.

Cafe Rix offer some ready made items but no longer cooks food. Pastries, salads, sushi, wraps, etc... Buzz's site has some good photos.
My saying of coffee only was in response to her cappuccino question, not about food.

Loved looking through! Beautiful. Now we are debating staying here next. I couldn't really figure out what it was my daughter wasn't excited about staying at CBR..... It's because there isn't really anything "Disney" as far as characterization. She likes the mickeys on the bed, the Burrito figure and the 3 Caballeros around the resort. For her its either this or POP as we can't really afford the POR Royal rooms :(

We will be staying at CSR in May 2016 and booked a preferred room. I was hoping to book a business class room as I wanted to stay in the cabanas section, but there weren't any BC rooms available with the Spring room discount. Are the Casitas buildings really far away from the main pool? My daughter has an chronic illness and gets fatigued. After being at the parks I don't want a long walk to the pool for her too. I was thinking about switching to a preferred room at CBR as they seem close to everything. Any suggestions? We are really excited about this trip and I want it to go well.

To be honest, the walk from the Casitas buildings to the feature pool is a bit of a hike. The location is good for El Centro and busing and the convention center, but less good for the pool. A Standard room in 7B, 8A-B or 9A is going to have better pool access. While they won't guarantee you 9A, I think 9A is a better location than the "preferred" locations.

We will be staying at CSR in May 2016 and booked a preferred room. I was hoping to book a business class room as I wanted to stay in the cabanas section, but there weren't any BC rooms available with the Spring room discount. Are the Casitas buildings really far away from the main pool? My daughter has an chronic illness and gets fatigued. After being at the parks I don't want a long walk to the pool for her too. I was thinking about switching to a preferred room at CBR as they seem close to everything. Any suggestions? We are really excited about this trip and I want it to go well.

The preferred rooms are the furthest away from the feature pool. Best case scenario is about a 0.3 mile walk & the worst case scenario is about 0.4 mile.

It is a beautiful walk, but due to the resort being built around a lake there is no shortcut to the pool from Casitas.

The preferred rooms are the furthest away from the feature pool. Best case scenario is about a 0.3 mile walk & the worst case scenario is about 0.4 mile.

It is a beautiful walk, but due to the resort being built around a lake there is no shortcut to the pool from Casitas.
Thank you! I might have to switch resorts.

To be honest, the walk from the Casitas buildings to the feature pool is a bit of a hike. The location is good for El Centro and busing and the convention center, but less good for the pool. A Standard room in 7B, 8A-B or 9A is going to have better pool access. While they won't guarantee you 9A, I think 9A is a better location than the "preferred" locations.
Thank you very much. My fear about switching to a standard room is that I might end up in Ranchos and be really far from El Centro too. If I paid the full price for business class, do you think tgat would that work or should I just switch to CBR?

Thank you very much. My fear about switching to a standard room is that I might end up in Ranchos and be really far from El Centro too. If I paid the full price for business class, do you think tgat would that work or should I just switch to CBR?

Business class is always 9B.

Any recent pics of the food for sale? Does anyone know if they sell almond milk? And what kind of yogurt they have? We have the dining plan so I'm trying to avoid having to order any groceries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter