• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coral Reef Was Awesome!!!!

The Coral Reef was so wonderful. Our diver was great too! Here's a picture. It came out a little blurry, but you can get the idea. Hope everyone has a great time at their ADRs! We have another one for our Disneymoon in August.

3-13-2007-037.jpg

This place sounds awesome and I know it looks incredible as well.

I'm really thinking about getting the pan fried Ahi Tuna or the Grilled Mahi Mahi.

Its been ages since we've eaten at Coral Reef ... did I hear or read somewhere they had a new chef?

I'm really encouraged by all the positives. We're eating there in May.

Can you describe the atmosphere? Will kids like it more than Le Cellier?

the atmoshpere is amazing, and kids will love the fish! the hostess gave us a guide of the fish in teh tank to look for, and kids have alot of fun seeing who can spot the certain fish. I liked it a LOT more than lecellier. tables at le cellier too close together, food was overcooked, waiter was S-L-O-W and kinda "spacey"

Coral Reef is definately one of our favorite restaurants. We've had poor service one time, but the atmosphere and the food overshadowed that.

We had a wonderful meal at this resturant. We never thought we would eat here since none of our family eats seafood.
We had taken a tour of Epcot that included seeing the inside of this resturant, it was soo cool with the aquarium.
We had had a poor experience at our then favorite resturant- Le Cellier and had another ADR scheduled. We called dining to see where we could change to and he recommended Coral Reef so we went for it.

We had a wonderful meal, service and a great view of the aquairum. One of the best steaks of our trip and that Wave desert- YUM!!
I would suggest not to have a table right up at the aquarium. We watched other guests go right up against tables with people eating to look at fish and such, nearly pushing people out of their chairs...so rude! Then another man brought his baby down and sat at an empty table to watch the turtles, the server was getting really irritated- but never said a word to him...we had a booth across from these tables and it was a perfect spot for veiwing and no extra people at our table!

This resturant will be at the top of our list for future trips!

Bev

I have a quick question about the diver...

How far in advance should I call for this?? (I'm going June 12th)
and does it have to be a birthday or anniversary message??

We appreciate the info. We're watching the Disney marathon on the Travel Channel and making plans now. The reviews help.
:goodvibes

Thanks for the great review, we are trying this for the first time this up~coming trip!

I have a quick question about the diver...

How far in advance should I call for this?? (I'm going June 12th)
and does it have to be a birthday or anniversary message??

I was told at least 48 hours in advance. We called about two weeks before. It doesn't have to an anniversary or birthday message either. If you can do it, it is so worth it! The look on my MIL and FIL's faces were priceless! Worth every second of keeping my mouth shut before the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter