Coral Reef Prix Fixe part of Regular DDP?

emma'smom

<font color=magenta>P.S. Who would serve turnips a
At Chefs de France, one can use the DDP for the Prix Fixe menu...does this hold true for Coral Reef too?

Yes . . . I had it this past Sept on the regular DDP (Fall Free Dining for me). However, the appetizers aren't the greatest (probably why they are offered on the prix fixe) but if you see an entree & dessert on the list that you had planned to order anyway, then the appetizer is a bonus. I always enjoy the Mahi-Mahi and the turtle cheescake so the heirloom tomato appetizer (while not great & not much flavour) was still a plus that I didn't have to pay extra for.

And that's how it worked out for me too...I had planned to order the Shrimp and Grits already (and the Chocolate Wave)....so it was nice to add the tomato appetizer to make it a rounded meal. Also, my one daughter really wanted a caesar salad and the other wanted the Lobster bisque, but also planned on ordering the Lobster Mac and Cheese--so we were able to trade appetizers among our girls so that we only had to pay extra for the bisque, but both got what the wanted ultimately.

Yes . . . I had it this past Sept on the regular DDP (Fall Free Dining for me). However, the appetizers aren't the greatest (probably why they are offered on the prix fixe) but if you see an entree & dessert on the list that you had planned to order anyway, then the appetizer is a bonus. I always enjoy the Mahi-Mahi and the turtle cheescake so the heirloom tomato appetizer (while not great & not much flavour) was still a plus that I didn't have to pay extra for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter