"Cool Ties"

disneywithfive

Mouseketeer
Trying to find something for this summers trips to help our youngest daughter stay cooler. Has anyone bought the Cool Ties or made them? Do they really work?

Are these the fabric tubes filled with the gel crystals? If so, I bought some for our WDW trip last August. We used them every day!!! I followed a DisBoard thread on neck wraps at the time - and bought them inexpensively from a woman (Allison Neally) who makes them and was donating her proceeds to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. She had some great Disney prints! You may want to search the Dis message boards on "neck wraps" to get more info...

i made some for our disney trip. but tried one on a coworker to see if it works and she loves it. try this link

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=neck+coolers

just choose the site that you like the directions best. some make it sound more confusing than it really is. i will say the i had a hard time finding the crystals. ended up finding them at lowes. but they are super easy to make!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter