Contemporary Resort discount

rfam4

Earning My Ears
i can book a standard view in the garden wing of the CR for 7 nights first week in September 2017 for $1985 (room only). That a good deal based on historical discounts?

It's about as good as you're going to get. Keep in mind that the garden wing is a separate building, but the rooms are identical to the ones in the main tower.

For a garden wing room at the Contemporary in Sept of 2017, that would be close to a 30% discount off of the rack rate. That is about as good as you will find it!
If you have never stayed at the Contemporary, you'll love it! Even in the garden wing.

Thank you everyone. We went ahead an booked. We have never stayed at a deluxe. We are excited.

Would you be able to give us the contact info for who you used to book the trip? We are looking for something for the first week of February.

Many Thanks!

We've stayed in the Garden Wing and it is very nice! We were sad to not experience the Tower (although I'm staying there in two weeks!), but had no complaints about the Garden Wing. Great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!