Contemporary/fireworks dinner?

D

disneydarlene

Does anyone have any suggestions of somewhere to eat in the contemporary where you can view the fireworks at MK?

I'm sure this was addressed via many other posts, but without being able to do a search, I can't easily find out! Thanks!

I believe you are thinking of the California Grill. I heard they have good food if a little expensive. It is at the top of the contemporary.

You can view them at California Grille which is on the 15th floor of the Contemporary. I would make PS especially if you want to be there for fireworks.

We just had dinner at the California Grille last week, after which we viewed the fireworks. The dinner itself was very enjoyable, albeit expensive. If the only reason you are making reservations at CG is to see the fireworks, there are other viewing spots that are equally good. In fact, we watched them each night from across the water at the Grand Floridian, and I preferred that view to CG's; we were even able to glimpse Tinkerbell winging her way across the Magic Kingdom. The one thing I did enjoy about watching the display from CG is that the music that accompanies the fireworks is piped out onto the roof.

disneydarlene - You don't have to eat at the California Grille to view the fireworks. We plan to eat at the Concourse Steakhouse and then go up to 15 to watch the fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!