Congratulations, Tom Bell

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
In the latest Disneyland Podcast (see this thread), Pete Werner (founder of the DIS) joined the team, and he let everyone know that Tom Bell is now a full-time DIS staff employee. :thumbsup2

We know Tom here as ImTooExcitedToSleep. Tom is responsible for the Disneyland content on the DIS. You can find links to the Disneyland Resort at the top of our Disneyland forum, and when you put your mouse over them you will see a menu of information here on the DIS.

If there is anything you see that should be added or changed, I'm sure Tom would appreciate an email at tom@wdwinfo.com.
Tom also serves as the West Coast host for the DIS Unplugged, Disneyland segments, and along with the rest of the team, Nancy (YellowMickeyPonchos), Tony (oc_tony), and Wayne (Zzizzy), records a Disneyland podcast every two weeks. Sometimes I join in, too.

You can reach the Disneyland correspondents at dlpodcast@wdwinfo.com.

I invite everyone to listen to the podcasts. There is a lot of information, and it is fun to listen to the camaraderie shared by the podcasters.

Congratulations, Tom, on being the newest staff member to the DIS. :woohoo:

Thanks Mary Jo. Thanks everyone.

I have a feeling I'll be burning up that annual pass, especially for the next month or so. :cool1:

Who is this "Tom" of which you speak?
newDon.gif

This is good news! Congratulations Tom Bell (love that name - also love "I"m too excited to sleep" name!) :hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter