Confused and Need Guidance - Where to stay!

tynkendallsmom

Earning My Ears
I have been on site after site after site looking for a place to stay while we are in the Disney area 3/31-4/5. I am looking for something with two bedrooms, bath, kitchen, pool, and centrally located as we have hopes of hitting up Universal, Sea World and Disney.

I am on a budget and am hoping to find something under $100 a night but also want something nice - is that too much to hope for?

Help, guidance and support are much appreciated ;)

Lori

I stayed at Worldquest Resort in November and loved it. We stayed in a 3br/2bth but they do have 2br's also. It was 5 min. to the DW entrance, about 10 min. to Sea World, and about 15-20 min. to Universal- we went to all 3 of those parks and they were all easy to get to. The condo has a full kitchen, living room, eating area, washer/dryer, huge pool and hot tub. You don't get maid service included though, you have to pay extra for that. We washed our own towels, it wasn't a big deal to us. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter