Confused about Safe Travels Hawaii

travelbug

DIS Veteran
So I went on safetravelshawaii.com to get things in order for my trip in a couple weeks. I am fully vaccinated and I know I need to upload my vaccination card, and I just read that the previously mandatory health assessment form has now been discontinued. I didn't realize that I would have to pay to use the website though. I'm seeing 2 options - Get the Form + Ultra Service (monthly fee $7.29) , or Get the Form + Limited Service (one time fee $10.43). Can anyone help me understand the 2 options and which is better to select?

I'm also not sure why both options are to "Get the Form" when the form has been discontinued, unless it's a different form they are referencing?

All in all, I'm a little lost on exactly what I need to do. Thanks for any help you guys can give me!

Wow, thanks! I'm glad I asked before doing anything. I wonder how many people have been duped by that site like I almost was. I appreciate your help!

Yeah, I was thinking what fees, I didn't remember any, until I realized you are on the wrong website. Glad others got you straighten out fast enough before you get scammed.

Great3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter