• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Concourse Steak House - arrival day lunch or TE?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
thinking of Concourse Steak House arrival day lunch instd of Trails End
Wanted to try this restaurant and now Im thinking lunch would be a good time as Chef Mickey's will be empty. Dont want to try it while CMs has the characters as we would want to be there instead.
Planning CMs char brkfst our first full day.

whatcha think?

I would go with CS for lunch as I hear the burgers are really good. I like buffets more for dinner (just my opinion) so I'd go w/TE at dinner.

We are having lunch at CS and dinner at TE during our upcoming trip too :flower:

I think CS is a good choice for arrival day. Are you staying at the CR? Are you going to a park that day?

I would choose the Concourse Steakhouse and order the Grilled Steakhouse Burger. For 6 years I've watched very carefully what I eat, but that burger is worth the "cheat."
:love:

We're arriving on a Sat in August - staying 6nights VWL, 2nights WL & 6nights BCV. We're not planning on activating our APs until Tues (want them available before a DCL cruise in 06). Those first few days will be MK resort days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter