"concierge" shopper at WDW

hipchickie

counting the days
I know I have seen this posted here in the past, but I searched and can not find it...
My friend had her dog knock over the xmas tree and break all the ornaments. She was especially sad about a couple mickey head ornaments. I looked on the disney store but they do not stock the ones she had.

I know I have seen a # posted where you can contact an employee in the park for a particular item, and they will ship to you - anyone know if that is still available? If so, what is the #?

Thanks in advance!

Never mind - found it on the disney blog (i think - if anyone knows of another please still LMK)

Disney Parks and Resorts Merchandise Guest Services
If you are away from Disney Parks but interested in merchandise, you can contact the Merchandise
Guest Services team. These cast members can help you obtain select items at Disneyland Resort, Walt Disney World Resort, and Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai`i.
There are two options available to contact them: by telephone at 877-560-6477 or by email at
Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com Please note that applicable sales tax plus shipping and handling fees will apply; and availability of select items may change.

You might also want to check out the FB group "Disney Yard Sale". There are a couple of folks in that group who visit DL and WDW regularly and are willing to do some "personal shopping" for cost + shipping plus a bit (usually $3) for gas and time. I've bought and sold several items on there and haven't had a bad experience yet (although I haven't used a personal shopper specifically). HTH............................P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter