• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coming back after 2 years and can't wait!!

buzzriders

Mouseketeer
Hey! :teeth: We are finally coming back after 2 years and we are so excited!! Has anything changed in 2 years? We are going to all 4 parks and a water park. Whick water park should we go to? We have been to River Country and Typhoon Lagoon. Although I heard River Country is closed. Is that true? We are also staying and the Poly. Has anything changed there? Just wondering!

Any info will help!!!!

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :wave: :wave:

June-July '99- Wilderness Lodge
July '01- All Star Music/ Beach Club
August '03- Polynesian (8/11/03- 8/19/03)

Yes, River Country is closed. I heard (don't know how true it is) that WDW is making it into a pool area only for FW guests that will be along the lines of the new themed pools at the GF and Polynesian. Which brings me to the next point--the new theme pool at the Polynesian is so cool that you might not want to bother with a water park!

You will notice some changes at the polynesian. About a year ago some work was done in the GCH. And of course the new pool. There's some construction going on right now at the resort, but it shouldn't impact you.

Have a great trip!

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter