Come on you people. Will you stop licking toads?

If you've spent any time in any national park, you've seen lots of people doing lots of stupid stuff. The surprising bit is that more don't die.

I want to know, who was the first person that started this trend. Can’t say that licking toads has ever crossed my mind. Blech.

Those toads live in my backyard and poop cat sized poops on my back porch. But they’re great at keeping the bugs under control!

Dang it! You have no idea I was planning to do this on my bucket it of how icky things. Lol

It looks like Hypno-Toad:

1668004286498.png

Everybody Loves Hypno-Toad!

Lol I thought I read licking toads. I scrolled past at first then thought what the heck? Lol

The Sonoran desert toads can get pretty big. Some have been bigger than my hand!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest