Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Ski:She decided to see if there were any interesting books in the library she didn't think anyone would be there so she decided to go there.

Eva: "The basics, of course. The rest, who knows? We all just kinda do our own thing."

OOC: There aren't really enough characters to form a sports team, and probably not everyone plays an instrument or sings, so I don't really know if we can have things like games or concerts.

OOC: I think it'd be fine if they didn't. Other talents can just be hobbies maybe? :confused3

Catherine: "Yeah, you're right. I can't wait for classes to start and be over with. Then I can start my Senior year."

Ski:She decided to see if there were any interesting books in the library she didn't think anyone would be there so she decided to go there.

Tavion: He eventually made his way to the library. The lady usually there wasn't, so he decided he'd leave a note with the book so he didn't have to come back later. On his way out, he noticed something. Someone, rather. She looked a little young to be at this school. "Hey are you supposed to be here? You look a little young," he said, speaking his thoughts. When he had an opinion, it was heard.

OOC: Heyo! I'm too lazy to go through 4 pages because I'm a little sick, so is there anything important going on?

OOC: Heyo! I'm too lazy to go through 4 pages because I'm a little sick, so is there anything important going on?
OOC: Students are just returning after Winter Break. Dorms are on the front page (only two people to a room). Other than that, conversations.

OOC: I think it'd be fine if they didn't. Other talents can just be hobbies maybe? :confused3

Catherine: "Yeah, you're right. I can't wait for classes to start and be over with. Then I can start my Senior year."
OOC: My thought is, since they will eventually have to do stuff after Collins, they have classes called "Elective" or "Study Hall" and they basically just do whatever they want except fighting and breaking school rules.

Speaking of Senior Year, it goes by REALLY fast. Today was my last day of classes and I'm just like "What? Where did all the time go?"

Eva: "Maybe. I just would rather be at school than home. But I bet you're excited to graduate, huh?"

Tavion: "Aww, you're no fun," he said while he caught the shirt before it hit him. "Hey I'm gonna go to the library and return the book I was supposed to return two weeks before break. I know you'll miss me, but..." Before Hunter could reply, he was out the door with his book.

OOC: Anyone looking to have their character do something, they can run into Tavion on his way to the library
OOC: As in he took Hunter's book or his own?

OOC: Students are just returning after Winter Break. Dorms are on the front page (only two people to a room). Other than that, conversations.
OOC: Ok, thanks!

Carrie: Carrie's winter break was alright for the most part, but she hates winter because it's all ice and no heat. It seemed like a lot of people were there already. She sulked to her dorm, she did not want to be in the same room with Amy again. She hated her. Well, she hates everyone, but having to be in the same small room with Amy until spring break made her cringe. She thinks she is too kind and passionate. "Ugh, why can't I have a dorm all to myself for this semester?" she thought. She got into her room and she saw her in there already.

OOC: If she's not there yet Wings, I can edit it.

OOC: Ok, thanks!

Carrie: Carrie's winter break was alright for the most part, but she hates winter because it's all ice and no heat. It seemed like a lot of people were there already. She sulked to her dorm, she did not want to be in the same room with Amy again. She hated her. Well, she hates everyone, but having to be in the same small room with Amy until spring break made her cringe. She thinks she is too kind and passionate. "Ugh, why can't I have a dorm all to myself for this semester?" she thought. She got into her room and she saw her in there already.

OOC: If she's not there yet Wings, I can edit it.

Amy: She barely looked up from her drawing. "Hi Carrie. I moved all of my real bedroom not-school-time stuff, so your side should be cleared," she said in the politest way possible. She never said anything, but sometimes she felt as though Carrie was ungrateful. Amy interrupted her whole life and gave up her room, home, brother, parents, and uncle so they could help other kids with powers that didn't have all the things she was blessed with. Without complaint, because she knew how important it was. She felt a little resentful that she gave up everything and let herself get shoved aside and not even her roommate cut her some slack. Yes, she knew Carrie hated her, Carrie hated everyone, she didn't know if Carrie knew how to be nice. But Amy was, she knew, always always be kind, nice, accommodating. After all, Amy knew many of the secrets of the students, though not all.

OOC: My thought is, since they will eventually have to do stuff after Collins, they have classes called "Elective" or "Study Hall" and they basically just do whatever they want except fighting and breaking school rules.

Speaking of Senior Year, it goes by REALLY fast. Today was my last day of classes and I'm just like "What? Where did all the time go?"

Eva: "Maybe. I just would rather be at school than home. But I bet you're excited to graduate, huh?"

OOC: I hear it does. Our seniors graduated a couple weeks ago and every one that I spoke to said that. I still have 2 years left of high school, but if they go by as quickly as the first two it shouldn't be a problem XD
Oh, and I like the elective idea.

Catherine: "Oh, yes. Of course I'll miss going to school here. And getting to be roomies with you."

OOC: His own

OOC: Okay, nvm

Hunter: He sighed in relief. His first and likely only moment of peace until Spring Break.

OOC: I hear it does. Our seniors graduated a couple weeks ago and every one that I spoke to said that. I still have 2 years left of high school, but if they go by as quickly as the first two it shouldn't be a problem XD
Oh, and I like the elective idea.

Catherine: "Oh, yes. Of course I'll miss going to school here. And getting to be roomies with you."

OOC: Ah, I see. I don't graduate until Saturday. Good.

Eva: "Aw, thanks!"

Amy: She barely looked up from her drawing. "Hi Carrie. I moved all of my real bedroom not-school-time stuff, so your side should be cleared," she said in the politest way possible. She never said anything, but sometimes she felt as though Carrie was ungrateful. Amy interrupted her whole life and gave up her room, home, brother, parents, and uncle so they could help other kids with powers that didn't have all the things she was blessed with. Without complaint, because she knew how important it was. She felt a little resentful that she gave up everything and let herself get shoved aside and not even her roommate cut her some slack. Yes, she knew Carrie hated her, Carrie hated everyone, she didn't know if Carrie knew how to be nice. But Amy was, she knew, always always be kind, nice, accommodating. After all, Amy knew many of the secrets of the students, though not all.
Carrie: "Um... whatever." She didn't care. If it contaminated her area of the room she would've just got out a match and use her powers to make the flame bugger and scortch everything. Then that would've given her her own dorm. "Why is she so nice?" she thought. "Doesn't she know that I don't care?"

Carrie: "Um... whatever." She didn't care. If it contaminated her area of the room she would've just got out a match and use her powers to make the flame bugger and scortch everything. Then that would've given her her own dorm. "Why is she so nice?" she thought. "Doesn't she know that I don't care?"
Amy: She chose not to reply and kept drawing. Carrie wasn't important enough to waste energy on, and all the energy, attention, and kindness in the world wouldn't make Carrie stop treating her like trash.

OOC: Okay, nvm

Hunter: He sighed in relief. His first and likely only moment of peace until Spring Break.

OOC: Ah, I see. I don't graduate until Saturday. Good.

Eva: "Aw, thanks!"
OOC: BTW, characters, mostly her friends, can call Catherine: Katy. I forgot to mention that earlier.

Catherine: "Welcome," She smiled.

Henry: He had finished unpacking; he began pulling his sheets over his mattress and making his bed.

OOC: BTW, characters, mostly her friends, can call Catherine: Katy. I forgot to mention that earlier.

Catherine: "Welcome," She smiled.

Henry: He had finished unpacking; he began pulling his sheets over his mattress and making his bed.

OOC: Okay.

Eva: "I wonder if any really weird things are going to happen this semester."

Daniel: He finished unpacking and stared out the window.

Tavion: The girl seemed too absorbed in her book, so he continued on, heading back to his dorm. When he arrived, he decided to knock so he could inconvenience Hunter by making him get up.

OOC: Okay.

Eva: "I wonder if any really weird things are going to happen this semester."

Daniel: He finished unpacking and stared out the window.

Catherine: "Me too. It gets really interesting when something bizarre happens."

Henry: "Excited for classes?"

Ski:She was a bit surprised that someone would be in the room "Yes I'm a student!"

Her words came out a little louder than expected but she was actually a bit annoyed so she went to the other side of the room used telekinesis to lift a book and started reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter