Collins Institute for Gifted Youngsters Regeneration

Amy: "Well, to be honest, I don't really get to have an opinion on these kinds of things. But, uh, it's usually easier to be by myself." A deflective answer, but it still basically told Rosie the truth.
Rosie: "Well, since I don't want to be alone and Carrie can be, um, unpleasant," she saw Carrie shot her a look. "Would it be ok if I talked to your mom and ask for a room change?"

OOC: Mrs. Collins is her mom right?

Rosie: "Well, since I don't want to be alone and Carrie can be, um, unpleasant," she saw Carrie shot her a look. "Would it be ok if I talked to your mom and ask for a room change?"

OOC: Mrs. Collins is her mom right?
OOC: Yeah.

Amy: She nodded. "Go ahead. If they says yes, you and Carrie will probably just switch rooms."

Ski:She started to leave
" Goodbye. "she said and smiled.
Nate: "Bye." He sighed. He looked for Rosie. She was talking to Mrs. Collins, so he left.
Elizabeth: "Yes, of course."
Rosie: "Would it be possible for me to switch dorms with someone?"

Carrie: She didn't leave yet so she could overhear the conversation between Rosie and Mrs. Collins. In the next couple of minutes she could have a dorm all to herself.

Nate: "Bye." He sighed. He looked for Rosie. She was talking to Mrs. Collins, so he left.

Rosie: "Would it be possible for me to switch dorms with someone?"

Carrie: She didn't leave yet so she could overhear the conversation between Rosie and Mrs. Collins. In the next couple of minutes she could have a dorm all to herself.

Elizabeth: "If you, the person you're switching with, and the roommates agree, then yes."

Rosie: "Ok."

Carrie: She ran over. "I agree! You can switch dorms with me any day."
Elizabeth: She nodded. "Amy?"

Amy: She walked over. "Yes ma'am?"

Elizabeth: "Would you be willing to room with Rosie instead of Carrie?"

Amy: "Yes ma'am."

Elizabeth: She turned to Carrie. "You'll be moving your things to Rosie's room. Do you know where that is?"

Elizabeth: She nodded. "Amy?"

Amy: She walked over. "Yes ma'am?"

Elizabeth: "Would you be willing to room with Rosie instead of Carrie?"

Amy: "Yes ma'am."

Elizabeth: She turned to Carrie. "You'll be moving your things to Rosie's room. Do you know where that is?"
Carrie: "Finally! I'll be away from the annoyance!" she thought. "No, but I'll find out."

Rosie: "Thank you so much Mrs. Collins!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter