Cold in Orlando today

grantclaire

DIS Veteran
The WDW Marathon is being run today and at race start 0530, the weather was showing 1degree Celsius with a wind chill of -3. The Orlando paper had a headline yesterday "frigid weather may cause flight delays"

The WDW Marathon is being run today and at race start 0530, the weather was showing 1degree Celsius with a wind chill of -3. The Orlando paper had a headline yesterday "frigid weather may cause flight delays"

I would still rather still be at Disney :earboy2: than here!!:rotfl:

Ya. It was an odd chill day. Rest of the week as of Wednesday (especially this upcoming weekend when I arrive) is looking toasty! 25-27 degrees celcius :D

We're at -33 with windchill today so anything warmer than that will make me happy!
I'm keeping an eye on the forecast....26 days and counting!

My DD is at U of S in Saskatoon, I sent her the link. They also like to make fun of Toronto when Toronto news reports extreme cold!

January can be so weird with the weather in Florida sometimes. I'm looking forward to the warmer temps next week at least! Get me out of this snow and cold! Gah! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter