Coffee on the Verandah -The Last Slide, Recap & Souvies 5/29 - Link to Aulani TR 5/31

Hi Cynthia :) I've been making my way through this TR for a few weeks and have just finished. Thanks for the links!

What a fantastic trip!

I can't remember everything I wanted to comment on but what wonderful memories you guys made :)

I'll definitely be going to Vero Beach during turtle season, that sounded amazing!

That drive to Vero sounded torturous!

The cruise sounded fantastic. Too funny about torturing the Es the last night with the souvenirs. Glad you finally got a Konk Kooler, those are heavenly! Ver odd about the Outlook Cafe, maybe they just use that space for weddings.

Very cool you were able to keep Jambo House a surprise. I think we either had the same room as you or the next one over. The view was awesome! Couldn't get over how people could complain about that view. We saw more animals there than on Arusha.

Wow with all that had to happen to get those points! Glad it all worked out :) :cool1:

Hi, Cynthia! Just finished reading this report -- such a fun trip, and I love all the souvenirs you picked out! Headed over to your Aulani report now! :goodvibes

Hi Cynthia :) I've been making my way through this TR for a few weeks and have just finished. Thanks for the links!

What a fantastic trip!

I can't remember everything I wanted to comment on but what wonderful memories you guys made :)

I'll definitely be going to Vero Beach during turtle season, that sounded amazing!

That drive to Vero sounded torturous!

The drive to Vero should not have been tortuous, and yet it was but oh the turtles MORE than made up for it!

The cruise sounded fantastic. Too funny about torturing the Es the last night with the souvenirs. Glad you finally got a Konk Kooler, those are heavenly! Ver odd about the Outlook Cafe, maybe they just use that space for weddings.

I'd love a Konk Kooler now! Well, not now but in about 6 hours, it is a bit early in the am for it!

Very cool you were able to keep Jambo House a surprise. I think we either had the same room as you or the next one over. The view was awesome! Couldn't get over how people could complain about that view. We saw more animals there than on Arusha.

Wow with all that had to happen to get those points! Glad it all worked out :) :cool1:

I LOVED our view, don't know how it could have been downgraded in the first place but no complaints here!

The add on process was...interesting to say the least!

Just checking in Thought I had posted on this thread but must have been another of yours:confused3:rotfl2:

LOL Rosie! I now that feeling

Hi, Cynthia! Just finished reading this report -- such a fun trip, and I love all the souvenirs you picked out! Headed over to your Aulani report now! :goodvibes

Hi Jackie! It was a great trip :goodvibes

So today was the surplus pickup day, which means all of the old IT equipment replaced at all the campuses throughout the past year was picked up by the recycling company. As the new guy, it was my job to "oversee it"...which means unlocking the door, staying out of their way and signing the paperwork. On the downside, I was stuck with nothing to do for 4 hours. On the plus side, I know the WiFi password at the warehouse.

I enjoyed catching up on your TR! Since I read the last 5 days of your trip at one sitting, there is far too much to comment on, but it did appreciate the pano-photos and always enjoy hearing of your adventures.

Until next time...

So today was the surplus pickup day, which means all of the old IT equipment replaced at all the campuses throughout the past year was picked up by the recycling company. As the new guy, it was my job to "oversee it"...which means unlocking the door, staying out of their way and signing the paperwork. On the downside, I was stuck with nothing to do for 4 hours. On the plus side, I know the WiFi password at the warehouse.
:thumbsup2

sounds like a good use of 4 hours to me!

I enjoyed catching up on your TR! Since I read the last 5 days of your trip at one sitting, there is far too much to comment on, but it did appreciate the pano-photos and always enjoy hearing of your adventures.

Until next time...

I do think of you when "stitching" :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter