Codes codes codes

toyotaae86lg

Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!
I know all this talk about codes is agravating but i'm new so i'm trying to get to know the system. So say I book my trip for November right now. When the codes come out in August I call disney back up and they will apply the florida room only discount right? let me know experts
chase

Yes, that's what you have to do. But be sure you book a resort which you can afford even if no discounts are available. I always book value (the only resort I am willing to pay rack rate) when no codes are around and try to switch to deluxe or moderate if codes become available. Good luck

That's basically how it works. Just keep in mind that there are no guarantees that there will be a code announced for your time period. AND, if there is a code, there may be no rooms at your chosen resort that are available with a code. There are only a set number of rooms that are eligible for the codes in each resort.

HannahHammer said:
Anyways... If You Want Something Really Bad Go to my Thread
i give free stuff
What does this mean?????

Nevermind...I see you are only a child...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter