Code watch for September 2017

We will definitely be there the weekend of the 16th, and an extra day or two. Georgia Tech (our team) is playing UCF and DH said, "Let's go to the game and spend some time at Disney, too!" Now, we have to figure out what to do with the kids! :ssst:

Trying to stay at Poly again, has anyone booked a good RO rate for mid/late Sept?

We are going sept 7-14 to stay at WL. Historically sept has been the free dining package and my travel agent told me the fall deals will come out end of march. If you look at the most recent special out it ends on march 24 I think. So hopefully the fall packages will be out then. Last time we went in Sept during food and wine we got free dining that's the main reason we go during Sept.

Do you guys think the next discount for fall will come out when the discount for summer is over? I think the summer offer has to be booked sometime by the end of feb. so they fall offers should come out beginning of march right?

Do you guys think the next discount for fall will come out when the discount for summer is over? I think the summer offer has to be booked sometime by the end of feb. so they fall offers should come out beginning of march right?

I think you're right. March or April, I'd bet.

I'm hoping march! I hope that's when the release sept hours too so we can start planning acts. I heard it comes out about ten days before the 180 days. So I guess feb 20 for park hours for sept

We are booked at the Poly Sept 18th - 28th, it would be really nice to get 30% off the room! That would be a better deal than Free Dining for us. Of course, I would be happy with either one.

Hoping to book from September 23-Oct 5 with a room only discount at CBR. I'm joining in!

Trying to stay at Poly again, has anyone booked a good RO rate for mid/late Sept?
I booked for Sept 9 - 16 at the Poly, didn't have access to a bounceback, so no discounts yet. I'm hoping to see some type of discount but they probably won't be posted until April. Keep in mind you can book now to save the room with a $200 deposit, you can modify/cancel up until August (on a package) with no penalty. RO you can probably cancel up until the day before (not 100% sure of that though).

We are staying on site for one night prior to a cruise in March but want to return for at least a week sometime in September. Anyone know if I can book a bounce back after staying only one night, or do I need to wait for fall discounts to come out?

Anyone know if I can book a bounce back after staying only one night, or do I need to wait for fall discounts to come out?

We haven't been in almost 18 years, so this is not from experience - just a lot of reading I have been doing over the last few months:

From what I have read about Bounce Back offers, staying on property even one night should qualify for whatever Bounce Back offer is out at the time. It may not cover the dates you want in September though! You may want to check some of the threads that specifically discuss these offers - there's a lot of good info in them (such as what to do if you don't have an offer brochure in your room). There is probably even one to let you know the current offer (and when it expires).

Historically, the fall free dining discounts have been released the last week of April or the First week of May. It was the last week of April in 2015 and 2016. I wish they would hurry!

Historically, the fall free dining discounts have been released the last week of April or the First week of May. It was the last week of April in 2015 and 2016. I wish they would hurry!
They don't like to make planning early easy! We are trying to decide between trying for free dining or renting dvc points. Most people say you are better off with the room only discount and paying for the dining plan but for us if we got the 30% off room only discount it is less than getting free dining for two adults and two kids. So we are trying to see if renting dvc points gives us the bigger discount!

Planning on being there 9/9 - 9/19 (one week at Windsor Hills and maybe 3 nights at a Disney resort).

We are staying on site for one night prior to a cruise in March but want to return for at least a week sometime in September. Anyone know if I can book a bounce back after staying only one night, or do I need to wait for fall discounts to come out?

Any night you stay at WDW you can book a bounceback as long as its after you check-in and before you check-out. There's an extension to dial while you're in your room.

Joining in the discussion for POR 9/23-9/30, hoping for Free Dining. 2015, we had to switch from POR to CBR.

Booked at CBR 8/31 - 9/09. Fingers crossed for free dining! We went last year around the same time and got it so hopefully we will again this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter