Code watch for September 2017

Most of the travel agents have deals through Fall 2017. You might want to check them out.

~Cari~ pluto:

Thanks for advice. I think I am going to book w/o dining through a TA for September.
Would love to find deal over Labor Day, like I read about of 2016 for sept 2017

We are hoping for a discount for September too. we have annual passes on our wedding list

Looking for discounts for Labor Day weekend. This will be my families second trip, First was me, wife and two girls (5 and 3) we stayed at the Contemporary and that place is great for the walk to MK, but just to expensive. We are taking my parents this time and paying for their room, so really hoping for @ least 30% off for Wilderness Lodge. Any chances of that? Also, can we roll a stroller on to the boat to MK?

We are looking at sept. 3-10.. 3 rooms, 5 adults, 4 kids and 1 infant...looking at port Orleans and hoping for free dinning!

Don't count on much of a discount for September. They have announced that Food & Wine Fest will begin the 1st of September, so probably won't offer much of a fall discount any
longer!!

I just got a code email for up to 30% off on room only. It is good up to June 7 2017 if you book by January 24 2016. I am assuming I will get another email for the fall with the same discount. Which I am hoping for since I am going in September 2017. The offer is for returning guest.

Lets put to rest the idea that the extention of the Food and Wine Festival into September will end resort discounts. The F&W draws in mostly locals to Epcot and has nothing to do with filling resort rooms. The small percentage that do come to Orlando for the F&W, will come when they always have, in late October and November when temperatures drop.
For those of us that are stock holders, we heard Iger announce he expects sluggish growth through 2017.
Long story short, expect normal if not better discounts this Fall.

Lets put to rest the idea that the extention of the Food and Wine Festival into September will end resort discounts. The F&W draws in mostly locals to Epcot and has nothing to do with filling resort rooms. The small percentage that do come to Orlando for the F&W, will come when they always have, in late October and November when temperatures drop.
For those of us that are stock holders, we heard Iger announce he expects sluggish growth through 2017.
Long story short, expect normal if not better discounts this Fall.
I like the way you think! :)

Watching as well, We are currently booked at POR Royal room, for the FD bounce back Sept 9-19th, but i was hoping to move it to be closer to my daughters BDAY, but since October was completely blacked out thats the next time we can do it.

I just got a code email for up to 30% off on room only. It is good up to June 7 2017 if you book by January 24 2016. I am assuming I will get another email for the fall with the same discount. Which I am hoping for since I am going in September 2017. The offer is for returning guest.

One thing I've learned with Disney is don't assume. Good luck though! =)

We would like to stay on property in September with Free Dining, but if that doesn't happen I guess we will stay off property with points without free dining... There will be 6 of us, so that makes it tough, I don't want to spend 7,000 for vacation..... I can do 4500 but would be off property with points..... Come on Free dining....

I am looking for 2 rooms, 9/1-9/9 or thereabouts, 5 adults, 3 kids, 1 infant. I've managed to get Free Dining from 2006-2013 plus this year for a coworker (and her bounce back for Xmas 2017). Crossing my fingers for one more year of luck!!!!

Been looking at the mousesavers historical discounts, looks like we may be in for a long wait for discounts.This years the discounts (free dining and room only) were offered near the end of April 2016.

Last edited:
Also hoping for September discounts! Currently looking at Sept. 7th - 16th, hoping for FD at Pop or maybe a Pop and Poly split-stay, depending on the discounts. Will be my first time doing F&W and MNSSHP and my travel partners first Disney trip ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter