Code watch February 2017

How often do you all check back for more room releases? This is all new to me. I've never not been able to get the discount applied to my trip before. Feeling a bit deflated at the moment?!o_O

Where do you enter the discount code? I must be missing something or trying to book in wrong place, thanks

How often do you all check back for more room releases? This is all new to me. I've never not been able to get the discount applied to my trip before. Feeling a bit deflated at the moment?!o_O
The discounts just show up on the website -you can try searching thru the View Special Offers link or choose a resort and the system will show you all the offers that are currently available for that resort/dates. If you don't have any luck online then you'll need to try phoning -- i had great success after very many, lengthy epic-fail attempts online myself!

Unfortunately for me, My Disney Experience doesn't let me change anything? It says I need to call to make any adjustments. Go figure...

Last year I checked daily - I was in a water view room and really wanted a standard room to save a little bit of money. Room types came and went and switched frequently. I just made it a part of my morning routine when I got to work...go to Disney site...price vacations quick. Eventually the exact thing I wanted opened up so keep trying! I also had the same experience the year prior where I kept searching until I found it, that year I ended up settling for a different resort but still saved an addition $150 so I was happy.

Last year I checked daily - I was in a water view room and really wanted a standard room to save a little bit of money. Room types came and went and switched frequently. I just made it a part of my morning routine when I got to work...go to Disney site...price vacations quick. Eventually the exact thing I wanted opened up so keep trying! I also had the same experience the year prior where I kept searching until I found it, that year I ended up settling for a different resort but still saved an addition $150 so I was happy.

I get up very early to go to work, so I'm just checking when I wake up and then a couple of times later in the day. Finger crossed!

I tried booking with the MDE app but none of the special deals showed up. I was able to get them easily using the website on a laptop, however.

I've tried on laptop, iPad and desktop PC....I see the "Change" button, but when I actually try to change anything it doesn't let me continue to "Check Out". I had this problem prior to discounts actually. Had to call to change the length of stay for our trip. Couldn't do it online.:worried:

I've tried on laptop, iPad and desktop PC....I see the "Change" button, but when I actually try to change anything it doesn't let me continue to "Check Out". I had this problem prior to discounts actually. Had to call to change the length of stay for our trip. Couldn't do it online.:worried:

Have you tried a different browser? That happened to me last week and I could only do it on Google Chrome.

Yep. Tried that earlier. So frustrating. I will keep chugging along and hope I land a discount eventually!

Is anyone else holding out hope for a good AP offer? Hopefully in two weeks or so?

I'm glad I booked with the Visa discount last Friday. Nothing is coming up for Wilderness lodge for my dates with any discount today!

I have a courtroom book via Visa but keep my standard. Has anyone had luck applying a discount to a reservation you already have????

I booked online yesterday at 7 am and got 2 reservations (both courtyard views - one for us and one for my parents) at WL with no problem. Going 2/14 to 2/20. Saved my parents about 300 and us almost 600. I am a happy camper!!

I really wanted spd discount for my existing reservation, but it was not available. The cm said to keep trying because someone may cancel. Has anyone had this happen and end up with a discount?

I really wanted spd discount for my existing reservation, but it was not available. The cm said to keep trying because someone may cancel. Has anyone had this happen and end up with a discount?
Yes - availability changes regularly. I'd check daily. Each of the last 2 years I rebooked a better option weeks after the discounts were released.

Obviously no guarantees though

Trying to decide when to go. Hubby and I are going for a long weekend in Jan or Feb. Just want a very slow time as we have had to go during spring break for several years. Looking at crown calendars trying to figure it out. SWA is having a sale too. Any suggestions??

Trying to decide when to go. Hubby and I are going for a long weekend in Jan or Feb. Just want a very slow time as we have had to go during spring break for several years. Looking at crown calendars trying to figure it out. SWA is having a sale too. Any suggestions??

Don't go at the end of February. That's presidents week and Princess Half Marathon weekend.

Yes - availability changes regularly. I'd check daily. Each of the last 2 years I rebooked a better option weeks after the discounts were released.

Obviously no guarantees though

We booked as soon as discounts dropped for the general public but SPD wasn't available for our hotel. Does that mean they'd only allocated a certain number of rooms to SPD and if someone cancels we then may be able to get that discount? We went for room + tickets but if I can get cheap dining too I'll take it.

Don't go at the end of February. That's presidents week and Princess Half Marathon weekend.

Lol, whoops that's when I'm going! Granted I'm actually going for the race weekend so it's kind of unavoidable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter