Code watch February 2017

Applied the discount released this morning to an existing 8 night POR reservation for mid-February and saved 150 bucks. Wouldn't confirm the change online, so I had to call.

I'm glad I booked with the Visa discount last Friday. Nothing is coming up for Wilderness lodge for my dates with any discount today!

I have a courtroom book via Visa but keep my standard. Has anyone had luck applying a discount to a reservation you already have????

I'm glad I booked with the Visa discount last Friday. Nothing is coming up for Wilderness lodge for my dates with any discount today!

I have a courtroom book via Visa but keep my standard. Has anyone had luck applying a discount to a reservation you already have????
I have a comment that is not entirely related to your question. I don't use my Disney Visa card ever but used it to book the SPD deal last week. I prefer to pay for my reservation with gift cards (since I'm able to buy them at a 12% discount) so this morning I called and asked if they could reverse the visa charge and let me put my $200 deposit on a gift card instead since the deal was now public. They said yes! That was great because the regular (non-visa) deal had no availability for my room type. Another $24 saved right there!

I changed our BC CL deluxe room for an AKL CL savanna room and saved.....$4000!! This is for our annual mother/daughter trip. BC CL was only available at rack rate. We can use the difference to dine, attend special events, buy souvenirs, take a tour or two and take cabs everywhere every day! As much as we love BC I could not pass up the savings.

Was hoping to get a standard room at the Wilderness Lodge for under $400/night for Feb. 26-28. Standard rooms weren't available but I got a courtyard view with a bunkbed for $353 - a 25% discount.

I see the AS discounts, but is that all that is available?
Not even sure what discount this is ... but there are currently about SIX different offers floating around under various names .. and based on my experience with the online system, don't give up if you aren't happy. I called and got a discount not even mentioned anywhere (CDN package) and the CM was able to see more rooms open than i could. o_O

Not even sure what discount this is ... but there are currently about SIX different offers floating around under various names .. and based on my experience with the online system, don't give up if you aren't happy. I called and got a discount not even mentioned anywhere (CDN package) and the CM was able to see more rooms open than i could. o_O

On the Disney Special Offers it shows for 2017 tow packages for All Star resorts. But that is all I see for Jan/Feb. Better look again : (

I got SDP discount applied to the room, ticket and dp I had booked in August for Caribbean Beach in February. I had booked a king room there.....saved $480 for my 8-night stay. Pretty pleased with it. I didn't ask about other resorts because I love CBR and wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Had to work today so couldn't call till afternoon. No available spd discount for my trip. :(

Where do you enter the discount code? I must be missing something or trying to book in wrong place, thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter