Club Villain extension

kabbie

DIS Veteran
Right now, Club Villain is not scheduled past January (20th and 27th). What do you think the odds are extending into February/March? If so, what dates do they generally announce the party? For example, does anyone recall how soon in advance they announced extensions previously?

Thanks in advance!

Right now, Club Villain is not scheduled past January (20th and 27th). What do you think the odds are extending into February/March? If so, what dates do they generally announce the party? For example, does anyone recall how soon in advance they announced extensions previously?

Thanks in advance!

I posted recently in another thread that I think the likelihood is low. I don't have any inside information, but the shows just haven't been selling out like they were before, even with discounts offered for AP/DVC. There are still at least three open tables for three out of the four remaining shows - possibly more, but I can only search up to 12 people online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter