Club Level Should I? Which Club level is your favorite?

POLL: Which club level is your favorite?

• Grand Floridian

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Poly

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Contemporary

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Wilderness

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Boardwalk

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • other

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jetdoctor

Please remain in your DOOM BUGGYS
I am Planing a nice little 3 night stay in early December and trying to make a choice about Club level. We only want to go to MVMCP and spend the rest of our time relaxing and resort hopping to check out all the decorations. I am a local and have stayed at a lot of the deluxe resorts but have never stayed in club level. Is it worth it?

I am traveling with an 16 month old and my wife is expecting as well. My out of town brother just told us that he is coming in to town those nights too but he's is staying at an all star resort. But I've been planing on doing something like this for a while. Please remember to vote

Last edited:
We greatly enjoyed Poly Club the most. Great experience from arrival thru departure, room location, drinks, food/snacks and pre planning concierge services.
With a baby and one on the way coupled with a busy time of year and goal of resort hopping I'd only stay at resort on the monorail route, regardless of CL. But Polys our fav CL splurge. Safe travels and Enjoy!

Last january, we had club level at boardwalk and it was amazing! the entire experience was wonderful from arrival to departure and everywhere in between. The CMs there were lovely and after day 1 knew our names and struck up conversations with us during breakfast & happy hour!

I highly recommend boardwalk club level but whichever you decide to go with, I hope you have a magical time :smickey:

I love the poly but its very expensive. It is my 2nd over all resort. Used to be 1st until I stayed at the GF

I picked Poly because of the theming and the proximity to MK as you are only doing MVMCP. GF would be a close second. I love the location of the Poly CL longhouse to the beach for fireworks and the two pools. WL is under construction and, though I love Boardwalk (my favorite resort!), it will not be convenient for MVMCP.

That's a tough one. I love 3 almost equally. 2 I'm ok with one and done.
I think my list would be (today, ranking subject to change tomorrow ;) )
BWI
AKL
WL (this would change for sure once the new lounge is ready)
GF
BC (I'd be happy to never stay at BC again, just not for us)

Now, in your case, with what you want to do, I'd pick GF RPC if possible, SL if not. I did like our stay at GF last weekend, it was lovely, food wonderful and staff top notch. If I was to go back for a 3 night stay just for a party at MK and decorations I'd stay at GF. At least until WL is finished. WL is more our cup of tea, so that should tell you why GF is not as much our type of resort. But that's more on us, not a thing to do with them at all. Poly we like even less, though we haven't done CL there. And I wan't all that impressed the Poly at Christmas. GF is impressive without question.

I am Planing a nice little 3 night stay in early December and trying to make a choice about Club level. We only want to go to MVMCP and spend the rest of our time relaxing and resort hopping to check out all the decorations. I am a local and have stayed at a lot of the deluxe resorts but have never stayed in club level. Is it worth it?

I am traveling with an 16 month old and my wife is expecting as well. My out of town brother just told us that he is coming in to town those nights too but he's is staying at an all star resort. But I've been planing on doing something like this for a while. Please remember to vote

We have stayed at the GF RPC and SL, Poly, YC, and WL. I voted for the Grand Floridian as the RPC was far and away our favorite stay. For us, there is nothing like being able to sit at the top of the Main Building, listening to the music with a view, and enjoying wine/beer and snacks. As can be expected, it is also far and away the most expensive.

After RPC, I would vote the Poly. Despite the bungalow, there is a great lake/castle view from the lounge and the Hawaiian themed food is very good. The chef and employees are great as well. We like how they punch Wishes music into the lounge at night as you're watching the fireworks. WL in December is also fantastic (with a GREAT staff), but due to the construction situation on the Club Level, I would hold off until next year.

If you've got the money for it, and because it's the holidays - GF-RPC. You'll stay in the main building with the tree and the christmas music and gingerbread house. Can't beat that!

I think the GF-RPC has the best food selection, next would be Polynesian CL with TPV or Lagoon view - That will give you a nightly view of the fireworks from your room from one of the best views anywhere in WDW. After that I can't really recommend CL because the cost vs value just isn't there anymore. I'd go Contemporary TPV after that (again, great fireworks views from your balcony every night) and then back to the Poly for any other room (just because I like the themeing/feel of that resort best).

The Poly lounge is beautiful, and it's location is very convenient. The food is the worst of any club level. The staff was wonderful when I was there.

My favorite thus far is Contemporary, followed closely by the Beach Club.

I voted for Boardwalk Inn, but for Christmas decorations and primarily a resort stay with MVMCP the Grand would be Grand. Although Boardwalk has so much nightlife :)

Another vote for Poly! We stayed there for the first time last trip and loved it. The Hawaii building is wonderful and is in a great location by the boat dock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter