Club Cool

I was at EPCOT 3 years ago. You had to line up for Club Cool due to only allowing in a certain number of people. Is this still the case?

And they allow people to enter inside up until 9pm. My son just made it before they closed the doors. The people inside were let out by a cm.

We went there many times this week. Still very cool - not a ton of people - could just walk up and sample. They were giving away a couple free soft serve cups to a couple kids while we were there while they were re-starting a machine probably which I thought was pretty cool instead of just pitching it out.

I think Club Cool is a great idea to save a little cash on drinks while you are at Epcot. When I am on a solo trip, I usually will stop in anytime I am walking through the area. But what I have noticed with the new location, that more people jump in front of you while you are waiting your turn. In the old location, where the fountains were set up in a circular station format, it was less of a problem. Now with the dispenser on the wall, people jumping in front of you has been more of an issue, at least for me. Last time we were there, both times we stopped in we were waiting for the family in front of us to finish up and another group just walked right in front of us essentially took over that station. Of course my wife, who is not shy, had to "politely" let them know that people had been waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter