-CLOSED-291 SSR, Sept 18, UPDATED: $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I fell behind for anyone over the weekend! We had some family activities going on. I’ll be going through to check availability and such here shortly!

Updates points available: 99

If someone changes their mind and more points become available, I need 138 points for a Floridian 2 bedroom in January.

I'm looking for the following if possible.

1. Check-in date - 11/10/18
2. Check-out date - 11/14/18
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) Prefer studio but would consider one bedroom
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.) We aren't picky, this is just a quick and fast trip. Missing our DVC since we sold it.

UPDATE: I’ve decided to reduce my price per point to $12 per point! We are trying to raise some money for home improvements that we need to work on. So the points are cheaper, but I will ask that points are paid for in full by 7 days after confirmed booking/contract signed. This is a great chance to book for cheaper if you were on the fence, or upgrade to that next villa size for a reasonable price! Currently 259 points available :rainbow:

Wanting to buy the rest of your points. We would like to stay at the disney boardwalk villas. Anywhere from Oct. 10th to November 15th. We would like 7 day stay with 2 studio. We have 8 people going.

Wanting to buy the rest of your points. We would like to stay at the disney boardwalk villas. Anywhere from Oct. 10th to November 15th. We would like 7 day stay with 2 studio. We have 8 people going.

Looks like you have lots of interest, but I'll throw my hat in the ring anyway! We are looking for 9/30 - 10/5, 2 adults, 2 kids so studio or 1 BR. Any location in WDW; whatever uses the least points. ;-) Trying to pull together a cheap "last-minute" trip. Thanks!

Hi I need 2 studios for 12/20/18. 1 night. I have a ressie at BWV starting 2/21 so hoping to come in a day early. looks like 15 points per room so I would need 30 if available?? If BWV not avail we would take anything. I am a prev owner and have rented many times before. Thanks so much!!!!!
The only place with availability that date is SSR, 12/15 points for standard/preferred

I would be interested in any points that can be transferred to me, can you let me know how many transfer points you have left.
I don’t have any points left that would qualify for transfer. Thanks for checking though!

We would like to go to Disney September 6-13. I would love to stay at Bay Lake Tower but would be open to any DVC that is open. If you have these points still available would you mind to look? Thank you

You didn’t mention what size villa but I assumed studio. No studio availability but there is 1 bedroom at SSR starting at 164 points. Unfortunately I don’t have enough points left for that kind of booking

Not sure if you have any points left but I am interested in dec 15-22 in a studio. Prefer boardwalk villa or boulder ridge at wilderness or beach club. Thank you.

Hello! I was wondering if you might have any studios or one bedrooms for October 6-8. Would prefer AKL Savanna, BLT or Poly but not opposed to Boardwalk or Beach Club.

Thanks.

UPDATE: I’m down to 66 points and will probably be out of points shortly with people I am already in contact with.

Thank you all for the big response here, sorry I’ve been slow getting back to everyone, I got a little overwhelmed as well as very busy outside of this. Thanks for the patience and understanding!

Are there two studios available from 12/5-12/9 at any resorts? Or a two bedroom for the same dates? We would have 4 adults and two children (8&6).

If those points are still available I'm looking for saratoga springs july 16-19th for a total of 51 points (preferred room).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter