clip on fan and bug repeller FAST?

iwannago!!

<font color=green>Feels naked without a tag!
Hi.. we leave on Sunday am.

Where can I get a fan to clip on the stroller and one of those bug things fast? It is too late to get from OneStepAhead, isn't it?

THe best I could find was at Target, a suction cup small fan. It will work (maybe) but would really like a clip on one.

thanks
:Pinkbounc

Order online and have it shipped to your resort instead of your home. That way, if it's a day late, you'll still have it for your trip.

Iwannago!!

I saw and bought some clip on fans at Walmart this weekend. They had a flexible neck so that you could position them where you need. The blade wasn't very big and not guarded but the blades are foam and I tested them and they would hurt a flea if they hit anything. I think they were like $3 or less. And they did put out a lot of air for the size.

thanks Ratpack.. I will try walmart tonight. I had been avoiding that place because I seem to drop $$ in there every time I go. But since I am in need of ORANGE folders for the school list :rolleyes: , I guess that I will hunt for the fans there too!

If not, I like the idea of shipping to the resort.. thanks!!

:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter