Clicklist or equivalent?

KyGirl

Mouseketeer
We're going to be in a 2 bedroom villa at OKW the last week of January. Because we will have a full kitchen we're going to get a pretty fair amount of groceries. We're driving down so will have a car and I usually just do a WalMart run the day we come to town but it is a horrible way to begin the trip! The Walmarts near Disney have always been kind of a nightmare.

At home, I've recently become a devotee of Kroger Clicklist. I started wondering last night if there is anything like that in the area near Disney. Do they have Krogers there? Or maybe they mostly have Publix. Does the Publix or Walmart near Disney have a "click and collect" grocery service? Has anybody tried that?

I can't justify paying the inflated prices of Garden Grocer when we'll have our own car but if I could avoid that painful shopping trip it would be amazing. Thanks for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter