*Clever Title* A Just-Got-Back Trip Report!! June 4th-June13th

AshBriSmi

DIS Veteran
:welcome:Hello ALL!!!:welcome:

Welcome to my first REAL Trip report!

I have done a PTR for this trip and I attempted to do a "Live" Trip Report where I was going to post all day about my family and I's doings of that day- I ultimately failed at that. :rolleyes1
I am going to be beyond dedicated for this Trip Report though- I am SO ready to let you all in on our crazy one week adventure at the happiest place on Earth.

Intros shall we??

First off myself:

I am Ashlee, 17, a senior in high-school, and obviously, a lover of all things Disney. My favorite park is either Magic Kingdom or Animal Kingdom and my favorite ride is either Tower of Terror or Space Mountain. (Those are both new favorites since I posted my PTR)
Yes, I am 17, but I hope to make this TR the best you've ever read! :love:

Then let's lead to my siblings:
Next in line is Rebecca, often Bec, or just Becca:

She is 16 (11 months & 18 days younger than I :rolleyes2), a junior in high-school, an athlete, and an amazing singer! Her and i did a lot together on this trip and we are, in general, very close. Her favorite park is Hollywood Studios and her favorite ride is ToT!

Next we have Emilee or Em:

She's on the left...

She is 14, a freshman in high-school, an amazing singer as well, an awesome percussionist, and an even better scholar. She is honestly the smartest person I know and am so proud to call her my little sister! :lovestruc Her favorite park is Epcot and her favorite ride is Soarin'!

Then it's the cutest of us all- Braeden or Bubs or Bubba or Brae or a lot of cute little nicknames:

He is 4, in Pre-K, autistic, a dinosaur, trucks, basketball, zoo animals loving little boy, and is the best thing that has EVER happened to me and my family. This was his first trip to WDW but he was most excited for Anna & Elsa, seeing where Mickey Mouse lived, and getting to ride an elephant. (Dumbo)

Then we have the amazing people who brought me back to my happy place- My parents!!

My mom:

She is forever 29 and is my rock!! She also shares the unhealthy amount of love towards Disney that I do. her favorite park is MK and her favorite ride is Rock n' Rollercoaster!

Then is my dad:

He'd probably wish that I didn't post his age but we can say he's the same age as my mom :) He and I haven't always gotten along very well but we are slowly but surely getting there and it makes me so happy to have a good relationship with him again! He loves Epcot and his favorite ride is Test Track!

And one last picture of the whole gang:

Now that we all know who everyone is... Let's get into some more details!!!

Who: Everyone I just said.... Duh!!
When: June 4th thru June 13th
What: Last "Big" family vacation before Becca and I go to college
Where: WDW... All Star Music baby!!:cool1: (This is the only on-site resort I've stayed at so it's the best)

Well folks, that's it for tonight! I hope you all enjoy my TR and I hope you all give me lot's of feedback- good and the bad! :)

I will be back soon to begin the actual TR! :cheer2:

See ya real soon! :earsboy:

:earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy::earsboy:

Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Intros
Chapter 2: Pre-Trip Planning

Last edited:

Chapter 1: Pre-Trip Planning:cool1:

In the past we have been given lot's of time to plan before our trips. However this trip my mom tried to make a surprise so it didn't really happen that way... The tried surprise went a little like this: I came home one day to an empty house, walked into my mom's room, saw an open calendar, looked down, saw DISNEY written across the June 4th date. I kept my mouth shut but when my mom and I were in privacy I would make little hints that I knew.
She later told us by making a nice dinner and baking these beautiful cupcakes for us ::yes::

So that all happened in like March or April. Of course she had all this stuff planned already but i was panicking! I was wanting to make ADR's, plan out fastpasses, all this stuff and I hadso little time to do it all.

Once we knew however, my mom made assure that we, mainly I, were completely involved with all the planning. We helped decide fastpasses and ADR's, what we would do on certain days... etc.

The rest of the planning was just deciding all the stuff we would need to bring. With Braeden that list goes up as he has very little patience, due to both him being a toddler and being autistic.

Some of the things we included

Among all of this we also made a countdown chain to let Bubs have a visual for when we were going to be hopping into the car and making the 18 hour drive from our home in Texas to Florida.

And these may have also happened... :cloud9:

So that is all I'm sharing with ya'll for right now.
I will begin traveling Day 1 either later today or tomorrow.

See ya real soon! :earsboy:

Those safety tatoos are brilliant...I wish I'd known about those when my kids were little...although...DD is 9 and she still may not remember my phone number if she was scared...

Those safety tatoos are brilliant...I wish I'd known about those when my kids were little...although...DD is 9 and she still may not remember my phone number if she was scared...
We actually never used them! More on that in the TR.

Just checking in. I haven't spent alot of time on the DISBOARDS but always like what I read when i do. What a lovely family you have. You parent actually look about 29! We are neighbors of a sort....I live on the far east area of Houston in Mont Belvieu so you passed right by my house on your way to Florida. I could almost hit I10 with a baseball. Looking forward to more

We were there part of the time you were there!! Love to read your TR!! :jumping1:

:wave:Joining in! Looking forward to reading of your adventure!

Great start to your report !! I love the idea of the countdown chain!
I'll have to keep this in mind for my next trip to Disney !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!