Clarion LBV

thankyou so much for the info.were all getting excited now its booked.27 th August -17 th sept!:rotfl: it's too early to tell the grandchildren,we won't get a minutes peace! The only thing I remember from when we stayed there years ago was the pool was warm.the lady who was on customer services arranged for hubby to go with her friend to watch a shuttle take off,and didn't charge anything! obviously we insisted the man took a little.after that we corresponded with her for several years.her name was Betty.I. Expect there are many changes since our last visit.we stayed at Econolodge international drive as they had all free transfers but that is being refurbished by another company .Think it will be much closer at Clarion.Hope you have good time next month. -my family can't believe I'm messaging on I pad as I'd never used computer and they bought this pad a year ago for Xmas for me. I told hubby I'd never use it,but its now a permanent attachment! Discovered this site and its first time I've ever left message.they are all so impressed! Saved so much money on holiday using this! Maybe you'll let us know how your holiday went

Never too early to start planning ;)
Definetly check their website as you get closer as to their discounts. You can probably save some money there. And dont forget there are a bunch of pamphlets in the lobby of the hotel that are full of coupons. There is always a cicis and golden corral coupon in there. Last time we were there we got a buy one get one cicis coupon. The clarion is definetly alot closer than Idrive. Its just a hop skip and a jump to disney. They told us that if you go up to the top floor you can see some of Illuminations at night. We never tried cause we werent in the room at 9pm. But Epcot is right there so I am sure you can. We have stayed there in 2007 and this past year. They did a bunch of improvements since our last stay. I like the rooms.
I found this site a couple years ago. Definetly informative and has helped plan a vacation or two.
I just got a smartphone. I swore up and down that I would never get one. That is was waste of money. The cell company gave me a trial period and I havent put this thing down. It is in fact attached to me and I cant imagine life without it lol. My family thinks I am nutty lol.
We are at a 40day countdown here LOL!! It snowed like crazy yesterday and the temps are heading into the single digits. Ready to see the sun again and shed some layers of clothes lol. Will definetly share our trip. :goodvibes
Happy planning!! Remember..its never to early to start planning ;)

This is the hotel we are looking at staying in, in october (if we ever get sorted) Looks great and read many great things about it.

Just booked it for one night as we are driving in the day before and don't want to waste the $$$$ on a room at WDW when we will be exhausted. We will check out the next day and move to CSR. Looking forward to checking it out as it gets good reviews and was only $49 a night! Hope there aren't any critters (namely bed bugs) I did see some reports on the Bed Bug registry so I am a little nervous.... eeek!

We stayed here this past April for 2 weeks and had really no complaints as with our other stays in previous years.Now this time we slept in another building then in previous years and it was a little bit noisier than we liked from the I-4 and being on the top floor facing the pool.Our breakfast was from their buffet and it was good as always for us. We found coupons for BOGO breakfast buffet which helped out a lot with our budget. Weather was AWESOME/PERFECT! Price was right as well, just under $60/night including taxes. We plan on going back in 2015 and we will stay at the Clarion once again!!

This was by far better than 3 POP resorts we have stayed in and just as easy while driving to parks ea day. They do also have free shuttle if needed with many travel times per day. Since we went to Boardwalk almost every day for breakfeast at Bakery. Parking was FREE and we used BW boat for HS, Walked to Epcot and used Disney bus to MK and AK. We only used hotel shuttle twice.

Would like to know the bakery, please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter