• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

City Pass and FOL pass for USH question

5 Disney Fans

DIS Veteran
I saw on the City Pass website that you can upgrade your Universal ticket for a Front of Line pass at the park. Does anyone have experience doing this?

According to the Universal website if you buy a FOL pass on-line that is your only guaranteed way of getting the pass and that if you wait for the day of entry to buy the pass it may be sold out (marketing catch??).

We would like to do the FOL pass but had planned on buying a City Pass since it is such a good deal. Are we taking chances with buying a FOL pass the day we go to USH?

:confused3

I cant answer your question specifically but FYI, we bought our FOL passes at the gate entrance at UH about 2 hrs after opening and we still got the FOL and it was mid-August. I also thought the passes were totally worth it, although expensive, because with 3 kids in August heat and crowds you really got to the front of the line for every show and attraction and we managed to do everything multiple times with the exception of one show (animal show) that we didnt do.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter