• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Cindrella's Royal Table crowds for lunch?

dcibrando

DIS Veteran
What would the crowds be like for lunch at Cindrella's Royal Table say May 17th?

Is there a good time to go (like say 1 or 2) where you wouldn't need a PS?

I already have 2 PS during the week and I kinda hate to plan anymore because we may change our minds...then again I guess we could go ahead and get a PS whether we go or not right?

For this restaurant I wouldnt try going without one. This is probably the most popular restaurant at the MK even for lunch.

Lunch is now a character meal, too...or at least it will be soon, I'm not positive when that starts. You will definitely need a PS.

The Cinderella Character meal does not start until June the 10th. That is what I was told, when I made a PS for later that month. Two years ago we ate at the Castle for lunch, when it was definitely not a character meal, and the princess was downstairs greeting guests. I understand that does not always happen. It might have been that time, because it was during Spring Break, a busy time at WDW.

I tend to eat at off times which can help when trying to get into the tough places. I have made a PS for CRT the same morning but I go for 11:00 am or 2pm.

We had PS for 1:00 pm (the week before Spring Break) and the restaurant was pretty empty when we arrived, but started filling up quickly afterward. Personally, for this restaurant, I would make a PS if you can.

skuttle said:
Lunch is now a character meal, too...or at least it will be soon, I'm not positive when that starts. You will definitely need a PS.

I believe it starts June 10th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter