Cinderella's Royal Table

jriveiro724

WDW AP & DVC
Hello, Disney Friends,

I have booked a reservation with my credit card at Cinderella's Royal Table and i have payed in full. The only thing is that I won't be there because it's a birthday gift for my cousin. Will they require the credit card that was charged to be present at the restaurant? Or can I call and say it was a gift and I won't be there? Thanks in advance!

We have never been asked for the credit card. The only thing the castmembers at the podium asked was the name under which the reservation was booked. If your cousins order any additional items (e.g. drinks in souvie cups) they can pay for them separately. The only circumstances I can think of where a server might ask for the original credit card is if your cousins want to take advantage of a discount (e.g. TiW, AP) or they decide to use dining plan credits to pay for the meal and need to have the cc reimbursed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter