Cinderella's Royal Table--breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

I've done it for breakfast and dinner. Cannot speak to lunch and both were lovely. When we did breakfast it was back when the characters only appeared at breakfast so we paid OOP for it and called it a lovely experience. The other meal was dinner and we were on the DxDDP and it was a Christmas Trip and each family member got to pick two places and my daughter chose this (she was 19 at the time too and I sometimes wonder if she really wanted to do it or if she wanted to annoy her 13 year old brother with it) but it was fun and the food was good. I think the service has always been good and well coordinated and we are moved through fairly efficiently. The Wishing Star ceremony is now done at all three meals so I suppose it's a matter of what is most important to you. For breakfast I would shudder to spend two TS credits on it if I was on the DDP but if you have a kid with a heart set on it and breakfast is the best time for you, go for it. For us it made sense to pay that OOP. When we went for dinner we used the credits and it was fine. I think the value of the food is better at lunch or dinner if you're on the DDP and burning credits on it. I think it is an experience you need once at least and it is consistently good, maybe not excellent, but good. It's not anything I've felt the need to do lately but if I were to take a first timer or down the road when I have grandkids we will. We had the glass slipper dessert delivered for the dinner too because we were celebrating a milestone for my daughter and it was very nice and not too costly.

One last aside, if money isn't an object and you want to make a little girls day extra special I once plannned a trip for a friend whose daughter was turning 8 in the MK and they went to Bippidi Boppity Boutique in the morning and played in Fantasyland then had lunch in the castle and I did the birthday package for her with the table decorations and balloons and the simple round cake and arranged to have a glass slipper from Arribas Brothers delivered and it was engraved "Happy Birthday to My Favorite Princess Love, Daddy" and the date. Dad didn't even know all the surprises I had set up but I made him look like a superstar with this one and it was awesome! It was pretty special. It was a fun trip to plan too. Club level at the GF, Pirate's League, BBB, V&A while the kids went to kid's club, fireworks cruises and all -- all the things I would do if I was spending somoene elses money -- and I was!

So you can enjoy it at any of the meals and I have probably meandered and gone on more than you wanted. HOope you have a magical tie and let us know what you choose!

Thanks for the detailed answer! We will not be on the dining plan and it will probably be our only time eating there. Our daughter will be almost 5 so it seems like the perfect time (also have boys ages 7 and 10).

We just did dinner out-of-pocket on July 17. I really liked it, although some people say the food isn't that great. My steak was cooked perfectly. We usually choose table service dinners because we don't want to waste prime park time eating. Also, I feel like most of the time breakfast food isn't that special, but the castle seems to have some less common choices. Honestly, we just grab a couple of quick things in the morning on the way to the park. We don't really make breakfast a "meal" at Disney. We usually take a nap break at the resort, so we are looking for dinner after that break. It's all in how you do the parks, I guess.

I thought the whole experience was awesome! We had a really attentive server, and he helped my husband make his steak plain with just mashed potatoes and corn. He's a really plain food kind of guy. I really liked the flavor of my steak with the wine reduction. My six-year-old had chicken nuggets and ate all of them, so they must have been fine. She did say she liked her smores dessert. My husband and I got the cheesecake and clock cake so we could nibble on both. The princesses were great, and my daughter liked the wishing ceremony and her wand. My daughter wore her Elsa dress, so the princesses often made comments about her, like not using her ice powers in the castle. I can't think of any way our experience could have been better!

We had dinner there this past June and it was one of our favorite meals. It was definitely the best dinner I had all week. I had the steak and shrimp and my steak was cooked to perfection and very tender. DH had the fish of the day and he said it was excellent. Both my girls ordered the kids' steak - I was afraid it would be a dry hunk of meat (as kids' steaks often can be) but they were a great cut and very tender as well. Yes, it's pricey, but we thought it was worth it. We had planned on it being a one time experience for the girls, but my DH actually requested we go back one more time since my littlest is only 4. We felt the food and experience is worth justifying the cost one more time for her to hopefully remember it a little more.

We do breakfast. The food at breakfast is delicious, but the best part is getting into the park early with very few people around. You can get great photos in front of the castle without tourists walking around. It's a really cool feeling to walk around before your reservation feeling like you own the place.

We've enjoyed dinner at CRT a few different times. The formality of the castle seems to lend itself well to dinner.

We do breakfast. The food at breakfast is delicious, but the best part is getting into the park early with very few people around. You can get great photos in front of the castle without tourists walking around. It's a really cool feeling to walk around before your reservation feeling like you own the place.
What's good for breakfast we are going first time in dec

Loving the positive reviews! We are going for dinner in October, can't wait!

Just ate dinner there for the first time this past week. Easily our favorite meal of the entire trip! Food, service and atmosphere were perfect. Worth it for OOP in my opinion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter