CinderellaRT...ever been able to get a cancellation day of?

Cradam

Earning My Ears
I've been stalking MDE for a CRT breakfast for 2 on December 10th with NO luck.

Has anyone had success getting a table by GOING to the restaurant right away and asking if there are any cancellations?

I've been stalking MDE for a CRT breakfast for 2 on December 10th with NO luck.

Has anyone had success getting a table by GOING to the restaurant right away and asking if there are any cancellations?

I suppose anything is possible, but since it's a prepay I seriously doubt it.

Also, I'm not positive, but CRT may also have a 48 hour cancellation policy, which means that any cancellations SHOULD show up at least 24 hours in advance on MDE. Again, not 100% sure on this.

Oh, I didn't realize it was prepay. It's my first time doing ADRs.

Thanks for responding.

Sometimes restaurants will take walk ups, but it is less likely at the very popular, fully booked venues like CRT so while you could walk up and ask, most likely you will be turned away.

CRT probably has few last minute cancellations because it is a fully pre-paid meal and if you don't cancel within the required time (I am not sure if it is 24 or 48 hours) you lose your entire pre-payment. It's better to keep checking frequently for cancellations online or on the December cancellation thread at the top of this forum. While cancellations will happen at any time, keep checking especially around the cancel deadline for CRT.

I did have to cancel last yr. when my daughter was sick the morning of, and they were nice enough to refund me, which would have opened a party of 2 for someone If it went back in the system, but I am sure it's not typical. It is prepay(gratuity included) or 2 credits if you are on the dining plan and want to use those. If your not already watching the Dec.Cancellled ADR Thread on here as PP mentioned, do that. You can also sign up for free account on Touring Plans website, and try their Reservation Finder, where you can put in what you want, and they send an alert if something becomes available, and you can go on to try to grab it. As others mentioned, at 24-48 hour mark, something could appear. I would call as well as checking the app. If you will be there on your trip during that time, you can also stop at guest services and check, and if staying on property, can ask at the concierge desk. They can look for anything that has opened up. Good luck!

I called yesterday to ask what my chances are at getting CRT when we are there in March and the CM told me to try 1, 2 and 3 days before since it's a pre-pay, people don't want to lose all that money so they cancel before the deadline. Also, I used touring plans reservation finder and I was woken up last night by a text alerting me that a reservation had opened on March 1 at 9:30 for a party my size. I went on and looked and it did come up but I didn't book because it's too late. You may want to give the reservation finder a try. I just learned about here on here this week and I already had success.

I have seen last minute ADRs show up the night before. Never jumped on one, as we haven't been interested, but I was surprised last year during Xmas week to see it! Keep checking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter